Windows 10: Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

Discus and support Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboppy, May 26, 2020.

1. rboppy Win User

Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Windows 10 build 18362.836

Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu [​IMG]

:)

rboppy, May 26, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, May 26, 2020
  4. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

Hi,

Try to pin the Applications from All apps and check if it helps.

• Choose Start >
      All apps,

• Scroll to the application you want to pin,
      right click and then click Pin to taskbar.

You may also try to pin it from installed location.

• Go to the location of the application you want to pin, (For example, to pin the
      Microsoft Word, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16
      or C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16
      and then to WinWord)

• Right-click
      the file and select 'Pin to Taskbar' from the context menu.

Try the above steps and let us know if you can pin applications to taskbar.

Rishad K T, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

1. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu - Similar Threads - Pin taskbar missing

2. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  3. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  4. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

Right Click menu for taskbar broken: Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program: [ATTACH] The same behavior in the start menu Many thanks, Iacob...
  6. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...
  7. Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu: I've tried to pin multiple folders that I frequently use to the file explorer icon on the taskbar, but it will only show a max of 4 pinned items. [ATTACH]...
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu: Hi guys I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and after that the pin/unpin options is missing from the context menu (right click) to pin/unpin tiles from the startmenu. Any ideas? 39795
  10. Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu: Hi, I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 (x64) and I wanted to change my start menu tiles since I had a start menu as opposed to the start screen. Naturally, I tried right-clicking the tiles that were present and unpinning them from the start menu, but the option doesn't show up!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps not showing in taskveiw