Windows 10: Pin to taskbar

Discus and support Pin to taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Does anyone know why I am not eable to ping to taskbar? 173036 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kinderu81, Jan 26, 2021.

1. kinderu81 Win User

Pin to taskbar

Hello everyone!
    Does anyone know why I am not eable to ping to taskbar?

:)

kinderu81, Jan 26, 2021

2. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts Pin to taskbar :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 26, 2021
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Pin to taskbar

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Pin to taskbar

1. Pin to taskbar - Similar Threads - Pin taskbar

2. Can I pin a website link to taskbar outside of browser pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I pin a website link to taskbar outside of browser pin?: I added a website link with a custom icon to my desktop. However, when I try to pin this to taskbar it automatically gets added as a child to my Firefox pin.Is there any way I can pin this directly to the taskbar so that I can see the icon separately from the Firefox pins and...
  3. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  4. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  5. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  6. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar: I’ve always had trouble pinning the last file to the toolbar. Because right now, it’s able to accommodate 12 pinned files. But when I come to pin the 11th file from the most recent list, the file that would keep on appearing is this:PERSONAL.XLSBBecause my Excel files use...
  7. Help with Pinning Excel Files in the taskbar

8. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  9. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  10. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...