Windows 10: 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, For Excel, I am able to 'pin to this list' an Excel file, and it stays pinned. Good. For Word, I am not able to 'pin to this list' any Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rafiqcmnet, Mar 11, 2021.

1. 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10

Hi guys,

For Excel, I am able to 'pin to this list' an Excel file, and it stays pinned. Good.

For Word, I am not able to 'pin to this list' any Word document.

Why is that?

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎22-‎Oct-‎20
    OS build 19042.804
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

rafiqcmnet, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist

Scott dragging works for me using FF v57.0.1 with either win7 or win10.

If I left-hold and drag either the info icon or the security lock to the pinned FF icon on my taskbar:

'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10 [​IMG]

It shows on my jump list:

When you drag either icon do you see it and a small rectangle following your mouse movement towards the pinned FF icon on the taskbar?

3. Edwin Win User
    Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist

Or, pin from the 'frequent' list, that way you retain the site favicon.

Edwin, Mar 11, 2021
  4. 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10

Windows Media Player Jumplist Only Shows 4 Frequent/Recent Items

for those who dont know, the jumplist is the list of items that appear when you right click or drag up on an app in the taskbar

i have the jumplist set to 12 items, but the jumplist for Media Player only shows 4 under the Frequent/Recent list, if i pin them it shows them all, but i want the list to be set to "frequent" and for the most recent one ive used to be moved to the top,
    pinning them prevents that so its not a solution for me

NuclearSlayer52, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10

1. 'Pin to this list' in the Jumplist to the Taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 'Pin list' Jumplist

2. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  3. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  4. Jumplist for Word on taskbar glitching Recent files not updating, and cannot pin OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jumplist for Word on taskbar glitching Recent files not updating, and cannot pin OneDrive...: On the taskbar, the popup list with recent/pinned files the jump list? for Word 365 isn't working right. It isn't updating with the last files I've opened, as of a couple of days ago. It also won't let me permanently pin any Word doc on my OneDrive. I can pin a OneDrive doc,...
  5. FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON

FIXED – WINDOWS 10 JUMPLIST DELAY OPENING JUMPLIST FOLDERS FROM WINDOWS EXPLORER TASKBAR ICON: [ATTACH] Hey Gang. I’ve been running Windows 10 Pro x64, and have been experiencing Jumplist delay of about 1-2 sec when trying to open jumplist folders from Windows Explorer Taskbar Icon. After hours of researching and testing, I discovered that my issue was caused by two...
  6. Excel jumplist entries won't stay pinned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel jumplist entries won't stay pinned: I have moved my OneDrive folder from its default location to D: In my Excel recent files list I sometimes see two entries for a file One has the path D:\OneDrive etc and the filename includes the file extension The other has the path https://d.docs.live.net etc and does not...
  7. Windows 10 taskbar jumplist problem

Windows 10 taskbar jumplist problem: Hello. I recently (about a month ago I think) updated to version 1903 os build 18362.295 (windows 10 pro) and since then I have the problem: when I open a task (from jumplist tasks tab) from an app that is pinned to taskbar (right click chrome and open incognito mode for...
  8. Windows 10 taskbar jumplist size

Windows 10 taskbar jumplist size: How do I control the number of filenames shown in taskbar jumplists? Virtually every article I've seen on this subject in this community is old and useless....
  9. Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist: I have both internet explorer 11 and Firefox quantum pinned to my taskbar. I like using the jump lists by right clicking on them both. I have pinned websites on both jump lists. One thing that has been aggravating me slightly is with the latest Firefox the ‘frequent sites’ no...
  10. Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist: Does anyone know how to pin a site to the Mozilla jumplist? I thought you dragged the website icon from the browser onto the pinned Mozilla residing on the taskbar. Maybe that method worked once (as I have an old one still pinned) but it doesn’t work. Same across multiple pcs...