Windows 10: PIN troubles

Discus and support PIN troubles in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have forgotten my PIN and have tried several variations on a my theme. Now, it keeps telling me to reset and doesn't give me the "I've forgotten my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SteveJames_763, Apr 19, 2022.

1. PIN troubles

I have forgotten my PIN and have tried several variations on a my theme. Now, it keeps telling me to reset and doesn't give me the "I've forgotten my PIN" link now that I've fixed my microsoft.com password or any kind of "add a PIN" etc. link. What do I do now?

:)

SteveJames_763, Apr 19, 2022
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 19, 2022
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 19, 2022
  4. ArmaRayo Win User

PIN troubles

File Explorer Quick Access trouble.. Cannot pin items

File Explorer is behaving weird - I cannot pin items to Quick Access. When I pin items they won't appear to QA. Also when dragging items to QA nothing happens and there's a small icon indicating that is not possible.

I did some "tweaks" with Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.5 but I haven't found a setting there that could of made QA to not function.

I did some steps as remedy that I found with Google but those didn't help.

Any suggestions?

ArmaRayo, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

PIN troubles

1. PIN troubles - Similar Threads - PIN troubles

2. My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop: Hello,I am not able to log into my laptop as it requires pin which Microsoft has trouble creating Kindly acknowledge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-accounts-have-trouble-creating-pin/2b46c0e2-9a6b-4030-ae7d-051f852ff7bc
  3. My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft accounts have trouble creating pin and hence I am not able to log into my laptop: Hello,I am not able to log into my laptop as it requires pin which Microsoft has trouble creating Kindly acknowledge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-accounts-have-trouble-creating-pin/2b46c0e2-9a6b-4030-ae7d-051f852ff7bc
  4. Trouble with PIN - Cannot sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with PIN - Cannot sign in: Hi, I haven’t used my PC in a good minute and forgot my pin; I tried a few that I thought were correct, but none of them work, so now I’m stuck with only one option, entering a pin, after I complete the security question. If someone could teach me how to reset the pin from a...
  5. Trouble with PIN - Cannot sign in

Trouble with PIN - Cannot sign in: Hi, I haven’t used my PC in a good minute and forgot my pin; I tried a few that I thought were correct, but none of them work, so now I’m stuck with only one option, entering a pin, after I complete the security question. If someone could teach me how to reset the pin from a...
  6. Trouble with PIN - Cannot sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My windows 10 pin is unavailable but in the trouble shooting passwords it won't except any...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My windows 10 pin is unavailable but in the trouble shooting passwords it won't except any...: Hi Microsoft teamWhen I enter my lockscreen it says my pin is unavailable But when I try to fix it though the command prompt section in the troubleshooting settings it says I need a password to access itHowever it won't except any password I put Into it even if it's clearly...
  8. My windows 10 pin is unavailable but in the trouble shooting passwords it won't except any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 pin is unavailable but in the trouble shooting passwords it won't except any...: Hi Microsoft teamWhen I enter my lockscreen it says my pin is unavailable But when I try to fix it though the command prompt section in the troubleshooting settings it says I need a password to access itHowever it won't except any password I put Into it even if it's clearly...
  9. My windows 10 pin is unavailable but in the trouble shooting passwords it won't except any...

10. My pin is not working to sign into a new computer, and I am having troubles with making a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin is not working to sign into a new computer, and I am having troubles with making a...: My pin is not working to sign into a new computer, and I am having troubles with making a new pin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pin-is-not-working-to-sign-into-a-new-computer/34576b68-1c99-4e5e-b445-bb1cfdf04f76