Windows 10: PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

Discus and support PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm having some pretty frustrating problems with my Dell. Windows 11 I fired it up and it said it needed to do an update, so I allowed it. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maymes.x, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Maymes.x Win User

PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

Hello,I'm having some pretty frustrating problems with my Dell. Windows 11 I fired it up and it said it needed to do an update, so I allowed it. After that, I tried logging on but it said PIN unavailable. When I click on 'set up new PIN' all it does is bring up a box that says to continue I need to go into the play store and install the necessary app that's required to proceed. I can't do that because I can't access my laptop! I've tried holding shift and restarting; it worked the first time and I clicked what I thought was the necessary options, but it made no difference. PIN still unavai

:)

Maymes.x, Jun 2, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 2, 2022
  4. PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

1. PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT - Similar Threads - PIN UNAVAILABLE CAN'T

2. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pin is unavailable: I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours looking at discussions on how to fix this, seen people saying reset computer 2 times and go to advanced options to repair, that doesn’t pop up even after following the same instructions, even went into my pcs UEFI firmware settings,...
  3. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin is unavailable: I’ve been trying for the past 2 hours looking at discussions on how to fix this, seen people saying reset computer 2 times and go to advanced options to repair, that doesn’t pop up even after following the same instructions, even went into my pcs UEFI firmware settings,...
  4. PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT: Hello,I'm having some pretty frustrating problems with my Dell. Windows 11 I fired it up and it said it needed to do an update, so I allowed it. After that, I tried logging on but it said PIN unavailable. When I click on 'set up new PIN' all it does is bring up a box that...
  5. PIN Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Unavailable: URGENTI was going to hop on and play some video games. When I started up my PC and tried to log in it said “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup a PIN again. Well when clicked “try again” and “forgot password”, my screen would go black for a split...
  6. PIN Unavailable

PIN Unavailable: URGENTI was going to hop on and play some video games. When I started up my PC and tried to log in it said “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup a PIN again. Well when clicked “try again” and “forgot password”, my screen would go black for a split...
  7. Pin unavailable

Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  8. Pin unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin unavailable: I tried the systematic enabling and disabling of start up apps on clean boot using an administrator account. However after I disabled 3/4 of my app and after restarting, my PIN was said to be unavailable code: 0x8007139f. Therefore I tried removing my pin, however my Sign-in...
  9. PIN unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...
  10. PIN unavailable

PIN unavailable: After I updated windows, when I went to log in it said "Something happened and your PIN is unavailable," and when I pressed reset pin it just didn't do anything. I thought this was due to the update, so I shift clicked restart and went to troubleshooting, but when I went...