Windows 10: PIN Unavailable

Discus and support PIN Unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; URGENTI was going to hop on and play some video games. When I started up my PC and tried to log in it said “Something happened and your PIN isn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Todd1125, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Todd1125 Win User

PIN Unavailable

URGENTI was going to hop on and play some video games. When I started up my PC and tried to log in it said “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to setup a PIN again. Well when clicked “try again” and “forgot password”, my screen would go black for a split second and take me back to the main locked screen. Then I received a pop up that said it detected an overrun of a stack based buffer not sure what that means. last but not least I resorted to the last option I could think of and that was to go into troubleshooting mode and Repair the startup. Sadly, that failed too. Now

:)

Todd1125, Feb 10, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Feb 11, 2022
  3. rexator Win User
    PIN is unavailable

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

And MS Store dialog says:
    Search for an app in store?
    This task requires an app

rexator, Feb 11, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

PIN Unavailable

Pin unavailable and password changed

It's not possible to set a PIN for any account without first setting a password for that account.

Thema:

PIN Unavailable

1. PIN Unavailable - Similar Threads - PIN Unavailable

2. PIN Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows Hello is currently unavailable: I've signed in with my PIN. In Settings, I select the Accounts menu. Then I select "Sign-in options", and I see the ways to sign-in. I want to change my PIN, but why does it say "This option is currently unavailable"? Am I not signed-in under the Administrator role? Thanks....
  3. PIN Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Windows Hello is currently unavailable: I've signed in with my PIN. In Settings, I select the Accounts menu. Then I select "Sign-in options", and I see the ways to sign-in. I want to change my PIN, but why does it say "This option is currently unavailable"? Am I not signed-in under the Administrator role? Thanks....
  4. Knp pin saya unavailable dan mau set up pin nga bisa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Knp pin saya unavailable dan mau set up pin nga bisa: Tadi malam bisa bisa aja tapi sekarang nga bisa di buka https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/knp-pin-saya-unavailable-dan-mau-set-up-pin-nga/96186d72-e9e3-447f-a089-92c45106f624
  5. Knp pin saya unavailable dan mau set up pin nga bisa

Knp pin saya unavailable dan mau set up pin nga bisa: Tadi malam bisa bisa aja tapi sekarang nga bisa di buka https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/knp-pin-saya-unavailable-dan-mau-set-up-pin-nga/96186d72-e9e3-447f-a089-92c45106f624
  6. Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11: My notebook is part of an Active Directory domain. To access my account in the office, I always use the PIN. On Sunday, I turned on the notebook at home. I don't remember if I entered the wrong PIN, but at some point, Windows informed me that logging in with the PIN was...
  7. Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11

Login Issues with PIN and Domain Server Unavailability on Windows 11: My notebook is part of an Active Directory domain. To access my account in the office, I always use the PIN. On Sunday, I turned on the notebook at home. I don't remember if I entered the wrong PIN, but at some point, Windows informed me that logging in with the PIN was...
  8. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.: I recently left my bios after restoring to default setting and as I went to log in I got a problem saying. Pin is unavailable which I’ve seen happen to other people. I did all the fixes of tutorials. Such as entering safe mode and all that but still no fix. After some...
  9. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.: I recently left my bios after restoring to default setting and as I went to log in I got a problem saying. Pin is unavailable which I’ve seen happen to other people. I did all the fixes of tutorials. Such as entering safe mode and all that but still no fix. After some...
  10. pin is unavailable due to security changes. No way around it.