Windows 10: Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

Discus and support Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did you ever get a resolution to this issue that didn't involve a factory reset? I noticed yesterday that when I right click on any installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RandomAnimeGame, Aug 22, 2015.

1. QSD
    qsd Win User

Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

This is the same issue I am having. Unbelievably frustrating.

I had made a post:

Some programs are not clickable in search results. - Windows 10 Forums

My start menu is not right clickable either. I have done the reinstall upgrade thing where it keeps your applications. Didn't fix anything.

Thema:

Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

1. Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu - Similar Threads - Pin Unpin Options

2. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. My version is 22000.438. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  3. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  4. right click start menu missing?????

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click start menu missing?????: i have a issues where the right click start menu windows icon does nothing anymore for some reasons i was seeing all administrator tools like command prompt event viewer or disk management but now the right click with the mouse doesnt show the 2nd menu anymore someone have...
  5. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...
  6. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu: I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build 18362.836 [img] 157164
  7. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  8. Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's: I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10. I run a small eBay business, and used to print all my shipping labels for the day in 1 fell swoop by selecting them then right-clicking and selecting...
  9. Can't right-click programs in taskbar to pin/unpin, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right-click programs in taskbar to pin/unpin, etc.: In 7 I could right-click open programs in the taskbar to pin or unpin them. Since I use a "Quick Launch" toolbar instead of pinned items, I wanted to get rid of the pinned Edge, Explorer, and Store icons, but right-clicking them did nothing. I can shift-click them, but that...
  10. Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu: Hi guys I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and after that the pin/unpin options is missing from the context menu (right click) to pin/unpin tiles from the startmenu. Any ideas? 39795