Windows 10: Pin was removed from sign up without my permission

Discus and support Pin was removed from sign up without my permission in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a PC at home. No one was access to it except me. Typically I leave my pc on. This morning I woke up to find that my pc had restarted and that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MrStormBear1989, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Pin was removed from sign up without my permission

I have a PC at home. No one was access to it except me. Typically I leave my pc on. This morning I woke up to find that my pc had restarted and that the

sign in pin had bean removed without me doing so. Is my PC safe? Should I be changing all my passwords?

:)

MrStormBear1989, Nov 13, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 13, 2020
  3. How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Pin was removed from sign up without my permission

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Pin was removed from sign up without my permission

1. Pin was removed from sign up without my permission - Similar Threads - Pin was removed

2. I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being signed up for an Azure subscription without my permission: I am being signed up for an Azure subscription. I received an error message every time I try to log in to the Azure portal to cancel the subscription. Is there somewhere that I could report this to or another way to cancel the subscription?...
  3. remove admin without permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove admin without permissions: I have recently graduated from high school and i was given my school laptop and now i cant do nothing because every time I download something it asks for the admins username and password but I don't know that because the school had access to the admin stuff pls help how do i...
  4. remove admin without permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove admin without permissions: I have recently graduated from high school and i was given my school laptop and now i cant do nothing because every time I download something it asks for the admins username and password but I don't know that because the school had access to the admin stuff pls help how do i...
  5. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL: Hello I want to stop using a pin to enter my windows 10, I went into the registry via>>>>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Settings\AllowSignInOptionschanged the allow sign in Option to 0 from a 1 it took away the pin but when i went to sign in the...
  6. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL: Hello I want to stop using a pin to enter my windows 10, I went into the registry via>>>>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Settings\AllowSignInOptionschanged the allow sign in Option to 0 from a 1 it took away the pin but when i went to sign in the...
  7. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. signing in without asking my permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in without asking my permission: Hello, my windows OS is not showing the sign in option its just signing in without asking my permission so i need solution for this problem so please provide me the solution as soon as possible. it dosent have any pin or password it just a normal sign in option....
  9. remove Sign in pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove Sign in pin: Hello, how do I remove the sign in pin on windows 10? Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-sign-in-pin/4521be7a-7f0b-4ff1-bce9-bfa20d3e88a4
  10. Remove the Disable Pin from Windows Sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove the Disable Pin from Windows Sign in: Hi! The PIN that I want to remove wasn't enable, and I can't remove the PIN which was set up in my computer. I open my device today and It has a PIN password setup, please hope you'll help me, how to remove it. Thank you...