Windows 10: Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Chrome, Edge, and Firefox have a feature, and that is, they let you pin the shortcuts to your favorite websites easily to your Windows Taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10

Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10 pin-website-shortcut-taskbar-start-menu-2.jpg
    Chrome, Edge, and Firefox have a feature, and that is, they let you pin the shortcuts to your favorite websites easily to your Windows Taskbar or Start Menu. Whether you are using Windows 11 or Windows 10, or any other version, you can use the following method to pin any website to the Taskbar and […]

This article Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 25, 2021

2. How to pin website shortcut to taskbar?

If you are running Windows 10 1709 with Edge, you can pin websites to the Taskbar or Start menu.

Open Edge, load the website.

Click the More actions menu in the top right hand corner.

Click Pin to taskbar

Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2021
  3. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

At first, you can create a shortcut in your Programs folder
    (in a hidden folder C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs). The shortcut appears in
    All apps list. Then you can pin it to Start menu / Taskbar as Mayank Gupta10 suggested.

The common way is to create a shortcut on the Desktop.
    But the more elegant way is creating Custom toolbars.

Sergiy Shklyar, Nov 25, 2021
  4. MDD0799 Win User

Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10

How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Sergiy Shklyar - You are a genius. This is the solution for pinning a non-executable to the Start Menu. Many thanks.

MDD0799, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Pin website shortcuts to Taskbar & Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Pin website shortcuts

2. Remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar: Hello,We are rolling out a new secured browser to our company. We don't want to remove Chrome right away, but business has requested that we remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar. I was trying to find a way to remove just Chrome icons without completely...
  3. Remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar: Hello,We are rolling out a new secured browser to our company. We don't want to remove Chrome right away, but business has requested that we remove Chrome pinned items from Start Menu and Taskbar. I was trying to find a way to remove just Chrome icons without completely...
  4. How to Pin a website shortcut to Windows 10 Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin a website shortcut to Windows 10 Start Menu using Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Opera: In this post, we will show you how to pin a shortcut of your favorite website to the Start Menu in Windows 10, using Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer browsers. We have already seen how to Pin a File or Folder to Start Menu, now let us see how to do this. Pin...
  5. Website issue pinned to Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website issue pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  6. Windows 10 Start menu recommends Edge to Firefox users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start menu recommends Edge to Firefox users: Windows 10 has been brimming with ads designed to persuade you into using Microsoft service or Store apps. Microsoft also advertises or suggests apps and services to users via the Windows 10’s Start menu. By default, Start menu has a “Suggested” listings for Windows Store...
  7. pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    pin shortcuts to the firefox icon in taskbar: I have always had shortcuts pinned to my Firefox icon in my taskbar like windows 10 forum,the login for my work place, you tube,ETC.but the short cuts are gone on my windows 32 they are still on my win.64 ..When I drag a short to my win.32 Firefox Icon in taskbar it says pen...
  8. Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...
  9. Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...
  10. Pin shortcuts to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin shortcuts to Start Menu: What am I missing here? I can pin exe's with a right click but trying to do this with a desktop shortcut does nothing. If it is not allowed, why does the context menu have 'Pin to start' in it? Just wondering. 8914