Windows 10: Pin website to Start Page without success

Discus and support Pin website to Start Page without success in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to pin websites to my Desktop Start page without success. Please help? For example when I click on 'Pin this page to Start' it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveWinstead, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Pin website to Start Page without success

I am trying to pin websites to my Desktop Start page without success. Please help?

For example when I click on 'Pin this page to Start' it does not give me the next prompt. Some sites do work and others do not!

Edge, WIN10

:)

SteveWinstead, Dec 19, 2018
  2. GPRTO Win User

Pin website to Start

I am trying to pin websites to my Desktop Start page without success. Please help?

For example (seen below) when I click on 'Pin this page to Start' it does not give me the next prompt. Some sites do work and others do not!

GPRTO, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Pin to start add thumbnails

You may pin Yahoo in start menu when using Edge. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Launch Edge.
    • Go to Yahoo website.
    • Click the 3 dotted icon on the upper right of the window.
    • Click Pin this page to Start.
    • Yahoo will now show on the start screen.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Pin website to Start Page without success

Windows 10 Pin HTML file to Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

You can pin the website to Start

• Open the web site and click on (…)
    • Click on pin to start

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Pin website to Start Page without success

1. Pin website to Start Page without success - Similar Threads - Pin website Start

2. Start my computer without using the pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start my computer without using the pin.: Upon setting up my new HP computer I was asked for a pin number which I did, not knowing I had to put in that pin to start up my computer every morning. Is there any way I can just start up my computer without using the pin please. I have tried to cancel the pin by going...
  3. my task bar on windoes 10 will not add pinned pages or websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    my task bar on windoes 10 will not add pinned pages or websites: my task bar loses pinned page or sites.. will not allow me to add some also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-on-windoes-10-will-not-add-pinned/843e3c46-34f8-46e2-8ef4-04177c76c3e2
  4. Pinning websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinning websites: For some reason I can no longer pin any websites. I go on to a website and pin it to the taskbar, nothing happens it just goes to edge. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-websites/1c1196ea-5df2-4d98-a778-fb4c99c35219
  5. Launching website pinned to Start menu

Launching website pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  6. Website issue pinned to Start menu

Website issue pinned to Start menu: When I click on a web site I have on the "Start Menu", it does not take me to that web site. I have to click on the IE symbol on the task bar. WHY? This has happened since I got the latest update. ***Original Title: Start menu***...
  7. How to pin website to start

How to pin website to start: How do I pin a site (such as a company) to the start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-website-to-start/6bb08dd8-f7aa-45bb-803e-f812163cb2fd
  8. How to pin a website to start window?

How to pin a website to start window?: How do I pin a specific website to my start menu in Windows 10? I was able to do it before but I can't do it now. Is there a limit to how many can be pinned to start menu? Thanks!...
  9. How to write a caption on 'Pin to Start' selected websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to write a caption on 'Pin to Start' selected websites.: On Win8.1 I could type out a caption for Start screen websites I pinned to the Start screen. With W10 it appears I can only click on the ... in the top right corner of the site select 'Pin to Start' but have no control over the title of the caption. I know I can save them to...
  10. Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...