Windows 10: PIN

Discus and support PIN in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HOW I CAN CHANGE MY PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin/4822c37e-01be-4293-8cfe-028111452e6e" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jafarrashid, Dec 19, 2019.

1. PIN

HOW I CAN CHANGE MY PIN

:)

jafarrashid, Dec 19, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 19, 2019
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 19, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

PIN

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

PIN

1. PIN - Similar Threads - PIN

2. Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in safe mode windows 10 and PIN not accept: Please follow this method for stuck out from safe mode where PIN is not accepting. Type bcdedit /deletevalue {current} safeboot and hit enter Key.[ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 Asked for PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Asked for PIN: On startup, a very annoyinging full page add takes over...It is a request for a pin #... I wish to get rid of this add and not have it show up any more on start ups.. Is this possible?? Thank you Dave [Original Title: need to talk to a micro soft tech now]...
  4. local account pin

local account pin: I've forgotten the pin/password for my local account, how do I recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-account-pin/194f8588-4c2e-4862-ba43-444e3b45b199
  5. Tried to remove sign in PIN now I have 2 accounts

Tried to remove sign in PIN now I have 2 accounts: I recently went through steps I found on YouTube on how to disable sign in password/PIN on start up. Now, when my computer starts up, it tries to sign in to a 2nd account in my name which I did not create and says the password is wrong, try again. In the first attached...
  6. Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget my Lockscreen Pin And Password: How do I recover my pin and password from the lock screen as i dont remember. I only remember picture login. Helppppppppppppppp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-my-lockscreen-pin-and-password/0989f42c-7bcd-4dde-84df-00bb54c1d377
  7. Parental Controls -- Change pin -- windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental Controls -- Change pin -- windows 10: Hello - My 11 year old son and I both have Msft Surface devices. His is under my "family". I have been very happy with the level of controls that I have. It all works very smooth Issue: Wheneve my son wanted extra time he had to ask me --- he would bring his laptop to me...
  8. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu: I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build 18362.836 [img] 157164
  9. Desktop won't stay pinned in the toolbar see attached

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop won't stay pinned in the toolbar see attached: In Windows 10, the Desktop won't stayed pinned in the toolbar aka Taskbar see image below. If I pin it, the next time I reboot, I have to pin it again. the Language Bar stays pinned, no problem. Thanks in advance for your help. John [ATTACH]...
  10. Ms account shows desk pc# xx, Setup does not recognize Pin# or Password used originally....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ms account shows desk pc# xx, Setup does not recognize Pin# or Password used originally....: win 7 upgrade to win 10, password changed to Pin # . some problem Ms account, could not verify, added phone, wait 30 days, verified. worked fine for a while. Tried to sign in , or change some thing in Setting, Did not like Pin # ask for Password for local acct? entered...