Windows 10: PIN

Discus and support PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I make a pin? it isn't showing up in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin/3d7a7f6f-c90f-4f0e-a5d7-fbd453753202" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RoseAnt9919932, Jan 18, 2020.

1. PIN

How do I make a pin? it isn't showing up in settings.

:)

RoseAnt9919932, Jan 18, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jan 18, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 18, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

PIN

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

PIN

1. PIN - Similar Threads - PIN

2. Excel Taskbar Icon not showing pinned workbooks

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Taskbar Icon not showing pinned workbooks: The Office 365 Excel Taskbar icon will not show list of pinned workbooks. I have to open Excel and then select from pinned workbooks. The windows update assistant was used to do an update install, keep programs and files. Win10 x64 version 1909 (OS build 18262.657) 150619
  3. Title Taskbar Pin/Unpin functionality upgrade!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Title Taskbar Pin/Unpin functionality upgrade!?: In saving grace of search results and finds who wants to have pin to title no sooner to find that it didn't work... online Fair Trade Act Program for functionality community outreach ASAP purchase value common wealth software vs. landmine non-disposable computer devises....
  4. Windows Security (Smart Card Pin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security (Smart Card Pin): Everytime I boot in, Windows Security prompts me to enter my Common Access Card. Even if I boot without my CAC Reader in. It only started doing this after the recent update. I've disabled the CAC Reader Driver, uninstalled DoD Certs and reinstalled, created a new profile and...
  5. Warning: if asked to setup a pin DO IT!

Warning: if asked to setup a pin DO IT!: Failing to setup a pin when asked may well brick your pc. Applied Windows Update and was now asked every time I boot to put in my Microsoft account password. Or I could setup Microsoft Hello as it told me that was faster and easier. Turning off the require,ent for a login...
  6. Don't ask for pin after 2 failed tries with Windows Hello

Don't ask for pin after 2 failed tries with Windows Hello: submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3kw1i/dont_ask_for_pin_after_2_failed_tries_with/
  7. Can not set Pin anymore - change registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not set Pin anymore - change registry?: In the settings is no option to set a Pin for sign in. I'm not sign in with an exchange account. I insert GoogleDrive to my Explorer with this registry change https://www.deskmodder.de/wiki/index.php/Google_Drive_im_Datei_Explorer_hinzuf%C3%BCgen_Windows_10 Is there a...
  8. Windows hello, pin and fingerprint setting locked by organisation but I'm not a part of one.

Windows hello, pin and fingerprint setting locked by organisation but I'm not a part of one.: Hi there. Im a bit of a computer dummy so tell me if there is obvious solution. I used to have a fingerprint set up and useable, but when I went to reset my pin, suddenly the fingerprint option vanished. When I went to check my sign in options, the pin and fingerprint...
  9. After the latest update of Windows10 my pin stopped working Error Code: 0x80070032.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After the latest update of Windows10 my pin stopped working Error Code: 0x80070032.: After the latest update of Windows10 my pin stopped working Error Code: 0x80070032. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-of-windows10-my-pin/a2774dd0-c24e-4756-b672-14dc82aff2ec
  10. Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Pinned Tiles" while on a full screen Start menu: How can i hide the Pinned Apps file/ folder and instead when i hit start it shows me a full screen list of all my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pinned-tiles-while-on-a-full-screen-start/6d79c07a-eb95-4ec9-a687-a8d423dc83f4