Windows 10: PIN

Discus and support PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop just updated Window 10 patches then when restarted, unable to get in "PIN isn't available"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AceVentura3, Jul 26, 2020.

1. PIN

My laptop just updated Window 10 patches then when restarted, unable to get in "PIN isn't available"

:)

AceVentura3, Jul 26, 2020
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 26, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 26, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

PIN

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

PIN

1. PIN - Similar Threads - PIN

2. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  3. I can not change my Windows Hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not change my Windows Hello pin: Please Help me. I can not change my Pin number for my Windows Hello and I forgot my Pin number. They are not giving me the option to change my pin number....
  4. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  5. How to reset your windows PIN on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset your windows PIN on windows 10?: Hello,I have a pc that runs windows 10. I need to log in using my microsoft PIN, but I have forgotten it. Every tutorial I try to follow tells me to go to go to "start>settings>account>sign-in options>select PIN Windows Hello > I forgot my PIN and follow the instructions."The...
  6. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  7. How to reset your windows PIN on windows 10?

How to reset your windows PIN on windows 10?: Hello,I have a pc that runs windows 10. I need to log in using my microsoft PIN, but I have forgotten it. Every tutorial I try to follow tells me to go to go to "start>settings>account>sign-in options>select PIN Windows Hello > I forgot my PIN and follow the instructions."The...
  8. How to reset your windows PIN on windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...
  10. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...