Windows 10: pinch zoom fixes do not work

Discus and support pinch zoom fixes do not work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to disable pinch Zoom. The control panel, Mouse, settingsdo not have any reference to pinch Zoom. I tried the registry solutions. There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Aug 19, 2018.

1. jalea148 Win User

pinch zoom fixes do not work

I'm trying to disable pinch Zoom. The control panel, Mouse, settingsdo not have any reference to pinch Zoom. I tried the registry solutions. There is no reference to synaptics or to DeleteUserSettingsOnUpgrade in the registry.
    I'm running Windows 10 on a laptop.

:)

jalea148, Aug 19, 2018

2. Pinch Zoom Not Working on Windows 10

I just bought an Acer Aspire E5-573 and I have found the pinch zoom does not work. The three finger swipe and two finger scrolling work fine, and I've tried disabling and enabling pinch zoom in settings but this has not fixed it. Can someone help please?
    I find the pinch zoom feature really useful.

sptpulfrey, Aug 19, 2018
  3. stevenriz Win User
    Pinch and Zoom on Surface Pro 4 Not Working

Hi our boss here has a Surface Pro 4 and mentioned his Pinch and Zoom on the touch screen isn't working any longer. He used to be able to open an Outlook message and he could pinch and zoom successfully using the touch screen. I know sometimes you actually do pinch and zoom on the touch pad. Is this even possible? The setting on the touch pad control panel is enabled and we are able to pinch and zoom on the pad but only in a browser, not within Outlook.

Does anyone know what to look at or check? thank you!

stevenriz, Aug 19, 2018
  4. pinch zoom fixes do not work

Pinch zoom on touch pad not working

My pinch zoom on my touch pad has stopped working after installing Windows 10

How do I recover pinch zoom?

CyrilRibeiro, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

pinch zoom fixes do not work

1. pinch zoom fixes do not work - Similar Threads - pinch zoom fixes

2. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  3. Pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinch zoom: I've tried many different instructions for disabling the pinch to zoom feature of the touchpad but none of them seem to work for me. Is there anything else I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/482982b1-9185-47b8-8c04-8330ecc8d5a6
  4. Pinch Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinch Zoom: I just got a new laptop Lenovo and I can’t get the pinch zoom working and can’t find any option to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-zoom/70581716-11f7-43e8-afea-27c08751f7ed
  5. Pinch To Zoom

Pinch To Zoom: I am trying to turn off my pinch to zoom on my touchpad and I can't figure out how to do it. I've tried looking in all the settings for mouse and touchpad but cant find the option anywhere. How can I turn this off?...
  6. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I need to disable this feature as my keyboard adversely affects my Desktop regularly without input from me! The feature does not seem to be accessible via Settings ap. Can someone at Microsoft please give me a solution to this seemingly simple problem...
  7. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: I just bought a new HP laptop. As always, I looked to immediately get rid of pinch zoom but I cannot find it. Tutorials show going to "personalize" then "devices" etc but in the end, I don't have the options on the screen which they have on theirs. Also, most I've found...
  8. pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinch zoom: pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole page zooms in and out constantly when iu dont intebnt to ...... i ve tread ob a few sites how to do. bugt wshden i follow iut...
  9. pinch to zoom not working

pinch to zoom not working: pinch to zoom not working, already tried shutting down and then holding volume up button & power button. Still not working. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-to-zoom-not-working/5f0f5c26-47f6-457e-a80d-9b7e16a5ad2f
  10. Pinch Zoom

Pinch Zoom: Hello, I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me i.e. Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TouchPad Settings > Application Gestures > Pinch Zoom > uncheck the Enable Pinch Zoom box....