Windows 10: Pinch Zoom

Discus and support Pinch Zoom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me i.e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnaWilson2, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Pinch Zoom

Hello,

I have found many threads on how to remove Pinch Zoom for windows 10 but none have been applicable for the options presented to me

i.e. Control Panel > Mouse > UltraNav > TouchPad Settings > Application Gestures > Pinch Zoom > uncheck the Enable Pinch Zoom box.

Below is the options I get

Pinch Zoom a6438ed4-f7d1-496e-abc8-ea044d84396d?upload=true.jpg

None of the tabs have ANY pinch/zoom options to uncheck or check.

Can anyone help?

Anna

:)

AnnaWilson2, Mar 20, 2019
  2. hballam Win User

Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Pinch Zoom

Smittychat., Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Pinch Zoom

1. Pinch Zoom - Similar Threads - Pinch Zoom

2. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  3. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  4. How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?: Hi,On my Lenovo laptop, doing the two-finger pinch zoom gesture on Chrome will magnify the page. It behaves similarly to my phone: the page layout stays the same and the viewport just magnifies the website.On a different MSI laptop, doing the same gesture on Chrome will...
  5. How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?

How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?: Hi,On my Lenovo laptop, doing the two-finger pinch zoom gesture on Chrome will magnify the page. It behaves similarly to my phone: the page layout stays the same and the viewport just magnifies the website.On a different MSI laptop, doing the same gesture on Chrome will...
  6. Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming: I have 2 laptops and they have different style of pinch-zooming. The first laptop has quite annoying style when zoom, there's only fixed options like 50%, 67%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 125%,..etc. The second laptop has smoother pinch-zooming style as we can see in the video I've...
  7. Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming

Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming: I have 2 laptops and they have different style of pinch-zooming. The first laptop has quite annoying style when zoom, there's only fixed options like 50%, 67%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 125%,..etc. The second laptop has smoother pinch-zooming style as we can see in the video I've...
  8. Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?

How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  10. How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...