Windows 10: pinch zoom

Discus and support pinch zoom in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alanprice6, Nov 16, 2019.

1. pinch zoom

pleaese i have a hp pavilklion windoiws 10 laptop\i want to dissable the piunch zoom on my kmeypad.its so annloying iu drag my fingers anbd the whole page zooms in and out constantly when iu dont intebnt to

...... i ve tread ob a few sites how to do. bugt wshden i follow iut i dont have the optiopns to turn on anbd off.eveeything else the same but im missing g the optios roi turn it off.can anyone help please\

:)

alanprice6, Nov 16, 2019
  2. hballam Win User

Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 16, 2019
  4. pinch zoom

Smittychat., Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

pinch zoom

1. pinch zoom - Similar Threads - pinch zoom

2. How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature: My touchpad zooms in randomly while I'm trying to scroll. I have looked at countless articles on how to disable the Pinch Zoom feature and none of the instructions match what I am seeing. I need instructions for my device. I have Windows 10 Home and an HP 15-bs0xx Laptop. I...
  3. How to turn off pinch zoom?

How to turn off pinch zoom?: No matter how hard I try to only use my two fingers to scroll up and down, it always manages to zoom in on its own, especially on websites. Its very annoying, and I can't find any settings to turn this particular touch/mouse setting off. Help!...
  4. Disable ELAN Clickpad Pinch Zoom Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100

Disable ELAN Clickpad Pinch Zoom Pavilion Laptop 15z-cw100: I just received this laptop and need to disable the pinch zoom. If it is not possible, I would like to return the laptop. James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-elan-clickpad-pinch-zoom-pavilion-laptop/8ae50b00-e989-4adb-a3e7-d2e857cc0d2e
  5. pinch to zoom not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinch to zoom not working: pinch to zoom not working, already tried shutting down and then holding volume up button & power button. Still not working. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinch-to-zoom-not-working/5f0f5c26-47f6-457e-a80d-9b7e16a5ad2f
  6. disable pinch zoom

disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  7. Microsoft plans to fix Chromium’s pinch-zoom on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans to fix Chromium’s pinch-zoom on Windows 10: Last year Microsoft announced that it plans to become a significant contributor to the Chromium project. The firm’s contributions could benefit all browsers like new Edge and Google Chrome on Windows 10 and even other platforms. In addition to improvements for mouse...
  8. How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10

How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10: Download this tool to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10 https://media.askvg.com/files/Disable-Pinch-To-Zoom-in-Google-Chrome.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-pinch-zoom-in-chrome-windows-10/921b0c3c-bf9e-4c6e-adfe-c30afcf762c3
  9. Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! * Original title: oNE DRIVE...
  10. Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't "pinch zoom-in and zoom-out" on Surface Pro 4 fully updated: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pinch-zoom-in-and-zoom-out-on-surface-pro-4/84eaef72-48ee-4e46-8305-73857c32a17a