Windows 10: pincode missing ater update

Discus and support pincode missing ater update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. Now I no longer have to log into the desktop with a pincode, when I open up my laptop. How do I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ole HJ, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Ole HJ Win User

pincode missing ater update

I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. Now I no longer have to log into the desktop with a pincode, when I open up my laptop. How do I get that back?

:)

Ole HJ, Aug 18, 2019

2. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

Someone from other post with same issue found the solution for my problem.

Resetting alone did not do the job but after suggested following 'Forgot my pincode' procedure making new pincode (same is possible) I had to login again to Microsoft account and that straightened things out again.

After restart I could login again with pincode!

Problem solved pincode missing ater update :)

rjamesbeen, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 18, 2019
  4. pincode missing ater update

Creators update bug

Ater installation of the creators update fall I have to login 2 times. After the first login the login screen returns. I have 1 account on 2 different HP and Samsung laptops that gives the same login problem. Deleting my pincode and using a new pincode
    helps once after that the double login returns. Is there anyone who has the same problem or a solution?

TStranders, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

pincode missing ater update

1. pincode missing ater update - Similar Threads - pincode missing ater

2. No option for pincode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option for pincode: So usually I use a pin code to get into my computer and I’ve been doing this for a long time and so I forgot my password. Now my computer is not letting me put a pin code at all and requires only a password. The screen seems enlarged and doesn’t look like the regular one. i’m...
  3. Pincode setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pincode setup: Hello i have a problem setting up my neighbours Windows 11 computer. I have signed in to his Microsoft account but when we get to the step of assigning a pin code it says it have a problem and restarts the process and we can’t do anything I have tried restarting the computer...
  4. Pincode setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pincode setup: Hello i have a problem setting up my neighbours Windows 11 computer. I have signed in to his Microsoft account but when we get to the step of assigning a pin code it says it have a problem and restarts the process and we can’t do anything I have tried restarting the computer...
  5. change pincode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change pincode: I had once accidentally linked my organization to my PC but then I had to change the pincode I later removed it again, but now I have different things that should be in the pincode, but I do not want that how do I change it?brief translation: your organization has set the...
  6. pincode problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pincode problem: hello, i have a problem with my singup option. when i want to change my pincode it says: your organization has set the following PIN requirements, at least 6 numbers and it should not be a number pattern( like 123456 or 111111) first i dont had this problem i just had 4...
  7. Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pincode and lockscreen (partly) missing after update: I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. When I after that close my laptop, physically like a book, and then opens it again, there appears no lockscreen, from where I can be asked to log in with a pincode, as it used to before the update. Instead, the desktop...
  8. Pincode missing after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pincode missing after update: I have updated Windows 10 from version 1803 to 1903. Now I no longer have to log into the desktop with a pincode, when I open up my laptop. How do I get that back?...
  9. Ater major update laptop will not boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ater major update laptop will not boot up: I have not used my laptop for several months. I now need it, completely charged the battery and booted up (Windows 10). It worked well for two days after which I got a message that my Windows 10 is badly out of date and needs to be updated – I was also warned it would take a...
  10. programs disappeared ater update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs disappeared ater update: There have been three updates, May and 2 in June. One of them removed my program Printmaster 18.1. When I tried to reinstall, nothing. It is as if there is nothing in the disc tray. Have done everything humanly possible. If I uninstall the updates will that fix the problem,...