Windows 10: pincode problem

Discus and support pincode problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem with my singup option. when i want to change my pincode it says: your organization has set the following PIN requirements, at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/timmerd05, Jan 31, 2021.

1. pincode problem

hello, i have a problem with my singup option. when i want to change my pincode it says: your organization has set the following PIN requirements,

at least 6 numbers

and it should not be a number pattern( like 123456 or 111111)

first i dont had this problem i just had 4 number pincode, but now i need to change it every 2 months i think. so my question is how do i get rid of this organisation?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/timmerd05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/timmerd05, Jan 31, 2021

2. login with pincode is no longer possible after system restore

Someone from other post with same issue found the solution for my problem.

Resetting alone did not do the job but after suggested following 'Forgot my pincode' procedure making new pincode (same is possible) I had to login again to Microsoft account and that straightened things out again.

After restart I could login again with pincode!

Problem solved pincode problem :)

rjamesbeen, Jan 31, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2021
  4. pincode problem

Pincode login unabled?

As of today, May 8th 2020, all of a sudden I canot log in with my pincode anymore. I have tried several times to restore/change my pincode, I even received a code from Microsoft support 3 times, but to no avail. I keep getting the message: "Oops, something
    went wrong, don't worry, it is probably our mistake" Well, that doesn't really help, now does it? Anybody else familiar with this problem and know how to solve it?

CaroleWesterkamp, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

pincode problem

1. pincode problem - Similar Threads - pincode problem

2. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  3. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  4. No option for pincode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No option for pincode: So usually I use a pin code to get into my computer and I’ve been doing this for a long time and so I forgot my password. Now my computer is not letting me put a pin code at all and requires only a password. The screen seems enlarged and doesn’t look like the regular one. i’m...
  5. How can I create a new pincode for my lockscreen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I create a new pincode for my lockscreen?: Yesterday I couldn't log in my pc because it said "you tried too many times to log in, try again after 2 hours" and after 4 hours it still said the same thing so i decided to click on forgot password. And now I can't make a new pincode, no matter what I do. I went to the...
  6. How can I create a new pincode for my lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a new pincode for my lockscreen?: Yesterday I couldn't log in my pc because it said "you tried too many times to log in, try again after 2 hours" and after 4 hours it still said the same thing so i decided to click on forgot password. And now I can't make a new pincode, no matter what I do. I went to the...
  7. How can I create a new pincode for my lockscreen?

8. Pincode setup

Pincode setup: Hello i have a problem setting up my neighbours Windows 11 computer. I have signed in to his Microsoft account but when we get to the step of assigning a pin code it says it have a problem and restarts the process and we can’t do anything I have tried restarting the computer...
  9. Pincode setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pincode setup: Hello i have a problem setting up my neighbours Windows 11 computer. I have signed in to his Microsoft account but when we get to the step of assigning a pin code it says it have a problem and restarts the process and we can’t do anything I have tried restarting the computer...
  10. I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a new laptop and i need to create a pincode, but it doesnt work: Hello we bought a new laptop, to use it we had to make a microsoft account. We did! Then the next step was to create a pincode. But that doesnt work.We also cant sign up with another email anymore...