Windows 10: Ping command doesn't work after new update

Discus and support Ping command doesn't work after new update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello this is my system info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 After the new update my ping command doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohammad Hosein, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Ping command doesn't work after new update

Hello this is my system info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

After the new update my ping command doesn't do anything as shown below. I also can't find svchost.exe in the process tab which I think could be the reason behind this, Any idea how to bring back svchost.exe or fix the whole issue?

Ping command doesn't work after new update 17b35dc7-d013-45ed-9227-4b583c77b393?upload=true.png

:)

Mohammad Hosein, Feb 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Ping command doesn't work after new update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Ping command doesn't work after new update

wifi doesn´t work after Dez 2017 update.

Hi Lúcio,

Resetting your Wi-Fi router is one of the maintenance procedures that may refresh your network connectivity. In this way, it could eliminate latency and will return your network status like when you started using the Internet. To resolve
    your concern, we suggest that you reset your TCP/IP or
    Internet Protocol
    to its default settings. To do this, follow the instructions below:

Step #1: Run the Network troubleshooter. To diagnose your network configuration, perform the steps below:

1. Open Start menu, then click Settings icon.

2. Click Network & Internet.

3. On the left pane, click Status.

4. Click Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems.

Step #2: Perform an Internet connection reset via
    Command Prompt. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + R to open the Run window.

2. Type cmd, then press Enter.

3. Type the following commands, then press Enter after typing each commands below:

netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt

netsh winhttp reset proxy

netsh int ip reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

netsh winsock reset

4. Restart your PC to complete the process.

Step #3: We also suggest that you restart your router and wait for 15-30 seconds then turn it on again. Visit this link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for more troubleshooting alternatives for your Internet connection.

Step #4: Ping Microsoft server
    then tell us the result through a screenshot.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run window.
    • Type cmd, then press Enter.
    • Type ping www.microsoft.com,
      then press
      Enter.
    • If you receive 4 replies, your connection with the site is working properly.
    • If you got a request time out, your Internet connection has issues.

Step #5: Disable all other anti-virus programs and enable
    Windows Defender only.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Johann Eva, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Ping command doesn't work after new update

1. Ping command doesn't work after new update - Similar Threads - Ping command doesn't

2. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  3. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  4. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ping spikes after getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping spikes after getting a new computer: I bought a new computer recently, and whenever i play games or anything the ping spikes really hard upto about 2k once in like 5 minutes at a time. This never happened in my old computer, or any other devices that use the same wifi at my house....
  6. Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command: Hello, Wake on LAN only works after shutting off my pc using the power button on my pc or pressing shut down button in windows menu, but not after i use command "shutdown - s" in cmd, or any other app using commands to do this.I want to turn off my pc using Push2Run so i can...
  7. Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command: Hello, Wake on LAN only works after shutting off my pc using the power button on my pc or pressing shut down button in windows menu, but not after i use command "shutdown - s" in cmd, or any other app using commands to do this.I want to turn off my pc using Push2Run so i can...
  8. Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password doesn't work after using command in command prompt.: net user <username> /add net localgroup administrators <username> /add I typed those in and went to log into the new local admin account. The command didn't work though, and when I went back to my main account, it didn't accept any passwords. I don't have a password reset...
  10. Page Plus X4 doesn't work after new update

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Plus X4 doesn't work after new update: Windows 10 went wrong Again! First I lost all my favorites, then my Computer experienced exceptions (what ever they are?) followed by random Crashes. So I did a clean install using my ISO disc and tried to Install Page Plus X4 which was working fine before but it won't...