Windows 10: Ping issue in one direction

Discus and support Ping issue in one direction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Sorry if any wrong in terms since not a network person. Simply two static ip devices A&B was pinging properly. Later from A can ping B. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sivan13, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Sivan13 Win User

Ping issue in one direction

Hi,

Sorry if any wrong in terms since not a network person.

Simply two static ip devices A&B was pinging properly.

Later from A can ping B.

But from B cannot ping A

what are possible causes

:)

Sivan13, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Ping issue in one direction

Experiencing Severe packet loss and high pings

Bump, the command spearman suggested boosted the d/l speed to 70kb/s, however it didn't fix the packet loss issue, the ping issue's still there but has much less of an effect.

crazy pyro, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Ping issue in one direction

1. Ping issue in one direction - Similar Threads - Ping issue direction

2. Roblox ping issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roblox ping issue: For the past few months I have been very, VERY laggy in every Roblox game I play. The issue randomly started happening out of nowhere, I was fine months before but then "boom" my ping started spiking to very degrees. I have done multiple speedtests and it generally says I...
  3. direct X issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    direct X issue: Hi, i am trying to install the epic games launcher and get error 'The code execution cannot proceed becuase XINPUT1_3.dll was not found' i have tried to install direct x 9 web installer but get error 'Error creating process reason INDOWS\system32\advpack.dll' i have...
  4. Ping Timeout only on one PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping Timeout only on one PC: I have several PCs, and many wireless devices in my home. I have recently started having horrible timeout issues on the main PC. I will run a continuous ping on on them all, and only the main one stops for about 30 seconds and then recovers only to do it again a in about 60...
  5. DIRECT X 9 ISSUES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DIRECT X 9 ISSUES: Hi, Recently I have tried to play a game that I admittingly haven't played since I got windows 10 and I have been having issues with Direct x 9. I have tried the June 2010 method and that has not worked. I have also tried the compatibility mode for direct x 9 and the...
  6. direct x issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct x issue?: Hello. This has been bugging me , and i appreciate your help in advance. I have 2 computers with similar builds and identical video card700 series. My wife plays a game online i used to play and just one day during load it crashes. the game will crash on load and the techs...
  7. Super weird ping issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Super weird ping issue: I have been experiencing super weird ping issues where my ping spikes up really high and goes back to normal when gaming, so i opened cmd and pinged google for a while to see when the issue occurs. after a while i noticed that my ping spikes when i right click on a folder for...
  8. Wifi/Ping issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi/Ping issue: Somedays my wifi can be great but some days I get this very frustrating thing with my ping in applications like Discord,Chrome,Games etc., The initial problem is that my ping goes from 30/50 ping to almost 100 ping plus and its very hard to deal with. Whenever I try to play a...
  9. Direct X Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Direct X Issues: Hi, I recently treated myself to a new low-end gaming laptop in the form of a Dell G3, but I'm having major issues running several games. I discovered this first while downloading and attempting to run Skyrim Special Edition on the new laptop, and it gave me the error "The...
  10. Issues with Direct X.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Direct X.: Whenever I try to open Europa Universalis 4, I get a message regarding D3dx9_43.dll. I tried to install directx 9.0 but you can't on Windows 10. I have directx 12 installed and I don't recall the game needing DX9 as its fairly recent. Any help is appreciated. 27629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window ping one direction only

2. ping only one direction win 10