Windows 10: Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install

Discus and support Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last week my HDD that had windows on it stopped working. Since then I have had to freshly reinstall windows and all my drivers on to one of my SSD's.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZaneHotham, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install

Last week my HDD that had windows on it stopped working. Since then I have had to freshly reinstall windows and all my drivers on to one of my SSD's. After reinstalling everything and trying to play games I get severe ping spikes every few seconds making literally everything unplayable. I can still watch videos and download fine but I just can't seem to keep a stable connection. I have tried almost everything and searched for hours for a solution but nothing seems to work!

Here are my specs if it helps at all:

RTX3060Ti 8GB

Samsung SSD QVO 1TBx3

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

16GB of RAM can't remember who from though

Qualcomm Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter

:)

ZaneHotham, Jan 21, 2021

2. Ping Lag With Low Ping

I have played many games to try and see if it was the server of a particular game, although, every game I play ends up ping-lagging every two seconds, although my actual ping does not rise and it is relatively low. Please help!

DanteCodes, Jan 21, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install

1. Ping lag every few seconds after fresh windows install - Similar Threads - Ping lag every

2. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  3. High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds: This has happened before, but it fixed itself with a windows driver update, but now I've done everything I can to fix this. Every 5 seconds or so I get a really high ping spike, like 500 to 1000ms and it is unbearable and it keeping me from playing any online games. please...
  4. High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds: This has happened before, but it fixed itself with a windows driver update, but now I've done everything I can to fix this. Every 5 seconds or so I get a really high ping spike, like 500 to 1000ms and it is unbearable and it keeping me from playing any online games. please...
  5. High Ping Spikes Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  8. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Wifi ping spikes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi ping spikes every few seconds: Hello,Recently I got a new laptop,all seemed fine until I decided to go play some games on it, I was having major ping spikes every few seconds and it really sucks. when I ping my router /google in both cases I get spikes that go up to around 2000-3000ms occurs once then goes...
  10. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds: For some reason, not sure when this started, my ping started going from a steady 20-30 ping up to 1300+. I thought this was going to go away after a day or two, but it's been going on for a week now, and I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions on how to fix this, as...