Windows 10: Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

Discus and support Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, not sure when this started, my ping started going from a steady 20-30 ping up to 1300+. I thought this was going to go away after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjiB1243, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

For some reason, not sure when this started, my ping started going from a steady 20-30 ping up to 1300+. I thought this was going to go away after a day or two, but it's been going on for a week now, and I don't know what to do. I need some suggestions on how to fix this, as I'm stumped, and know nothing about this sort of thing.

:)

BenjiB1243, Feb 23, 2021
  2. KianJK Win User

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links,

How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com

Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping

Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community

Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ...

Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ...

How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ...
    i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter,
    no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

KianJK, Feb 23, 2021
  3. xGazer Win User
    Lag Spikes Windows 10

Hi guys , recently i passed from ethernet to wifi and i noticed that when i play games, i have some lag spikes (like 2000ms , while the usual ping is always 32). I think is a problem of some setting of my pc cause i try to use my cell as hotspot (as a
    type of " second wifi") and even here the ping ,every 30 seconds , is over 2000. I have this problem only with wifi(ethernet luckily works fine) but before i have never had problem like this. Someone knows how to solve?

xGazer, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

Network lag spikes

So, recently I updated my Windows 10 computer and while playing games with my friends I've noticed severe lag spikes while playing, so I restarted my router and my PC. It didn't help. At first I thought it was just the game, but it wasn't. I did some ping
    tests and the lag spikes are way more severe than I thought. Here's a picture of my results:
    Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds ee4b963b-1534-4b60-bf26-665823a19889?upload=true.jpg
    This
    happens every 45 seconds or so, and the spike is around 400-600 ping every time. I'm not that much of a tech guy, so any and all help would be appreciated.

LukasZajicek, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds

1. Ping Lag Spikes Nonstop Every 10-30 seconds - Similar Threads - Ping Lag Spikes

2. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  3. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  4. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ping spike every 5 seconds.

Ping spike every 5 seconds.: Hi everyone,On the second pc we have, there is wifi. It's a computer with windows 10.The ping is perfect when it start up, and if nothing is done on it, nothing happen.But when i'm playing, about ~30 minutes into the game, the problem start. It's like every 5 seconds there is...
  6. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  7. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  8. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

9. Wifi disconnects, or has high ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Wifi disconnects, or has high ping spikes every 10-30 seconds: Hey, So over the past month or two, my internet on my computer disconnects a few times then works. After that, it then has high ping spikes every 10-30 seconds. I have bought a different Wi-Fi adapter and i still have this problem. I have downloaded all of the software...
  10. massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds: Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links, How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes -...