Windows 10: Ping Problem only on Windows 10

Discus and support Ping Problem only on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello.Till now i had windows 7 ultimate, x64 bit architecture. I tought that is time for an upgrade so I upgraded my OS to windows 10 using an Bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marianadv1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Ping Problem only on Windows 10

Hello.Till now i had windows 7 ultimate, x64 bit architecture. I tought that is time for an upgrade so I upgraded my OS to windows 10 using an Bootable USB.I ran some speedtests on Windows 7 and the ping was ~30, when I did the same test on the new Windows 10 i got over 500 ping.I can.t play any game and this is annoying me.

Q: Have you changed any components on your PC?

A: No.

Q: Have you trier to stop cortana, onedrive, and turned your connection as "metered"?

A: Yes.

My laptop is an Asus k55vd, it hads

- i3-3120M

-Nvidia 610M 2 GB

-4 gb of RAM ddr3.

I've reinstalled the windows twice.

:)

marianadv1, Jun 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 ping problem with autoconfig enabled

Hi Denis,

Resetting your Wi-Fi router is one of the maintenance procedures that help refresh your network connectivity. In this way, it could eliminate latency and will return your network status like when you started using the Internet. To
    resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your TCP/IP or
    Internet Protocol
    to its default settings. To do this, follow the instructions below:

Step #1: Run the Network troubleshooter. To diagnose your network configuration, perform the steps below:

1. Open Start menu, then click Settings icon.

2. Click Network & Internet.

3. On the left pane, click Status.

4. Click Network troubleshooter to diagnose and fix network problems.

Step #2: Perform an Internet connection reset via
    Command Prompt. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + R to open the Run window.

2. Type cmd, then press Enter.

3. Type the following commands, then press Enter after typing each commands below:

netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt

netsh winhttp reset proxy

netsh int ip reset

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

netsh winsock reset

4. Restart your PC to complete the process.

Step #3: We also suggest that you restart your router and wait for 15-30 seconds then turn it on again. Visit this link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for more troubleshooting alternatives for your Internet connection. Updating your
    Ethernet adapter driver is also suggested there.

Step #4: Ping Microsoft server
    then tell us the result through a screenshot.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.

2. Type cmd, then press Enter. Type ping
    www.microsoft.com and press Enter.

• If you receive 4 replies, it means that your connection with the site is working properly.
    • If you got a request time out, it means that your connection has issues.

Step #5: Disable all other anti-virus programs and enable
    Windows Defender only.

Step #6: Check your Internet connection ping status and speed.
    You can test it here: www.speedtest.net.

Step #7: If you are using a wireless connection, make sure that there is no interference around your area that blocks its signal. We also suggest that you must be in close proximity with your WiFi source or signal.
    If all troubleshooting steps above have no avail, contact your Internet service provider for more assistance.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Johann Eva, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Ping Problem only on Windows 10

ping problem

i have upgraded windows 10 a few weeks back and i was facing the problem of high ping in speed test around 400-500. i tried fixing the problem by all the means provided by the microsoft community still no enhancement in ping. so
    i rolled back to windows 8.1. and yesterday i download windows 10 as 29 July approaches then again i am facing the same problem of ping it's now around 500,and even 800 and the another PC connected to the same router has ping below 100. and working on windows
    8.1 i didn't faced any of these problems. i have everything provided on Microsoft's site but no improvement. the only option left with me is again rollback to 8.1 which i don't want because windows 10 is amazing except this problem. please provide suggestions
    before i rollback to 8.1.

ayushimalviya, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Ping Problem only on Windows 10

1. Ping Problem only on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ping Problem

2. High ping problems made worse after a network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping problems made worse after a network reset: So I recently noticed high latency and ping problems when playing video games after using a certain software to run said games. I've since deleted the software but I still get very high ms on all of the games I play. I don't think its a router problem as I've reset, and my...
  3. High ping problems made worse after a network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping problems made worse after a network reset: So I recently noticed high latency and ping problems when playing video games after using a certain software to run said games. I've since deleted the software but I still get very high ms on all of the games I play. I don't think its a router problem as I've reset, and my...
  4. RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging: Hi,I have Windows 11 Pro installation to which I want to connect via RDP from my Mac. Both machines are connected to the internet via wifi and are connected to each other via Ethernet to a network switch. Ethernet connection on each machine is set via manually assigned IPv4...
  5. RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging

RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging: Hi,I have Windows 11 Pro installation to which I want to connect via RDP from my Mac. Both machines are connected to the internet via wifi and are connected to each other via Ethernet to a network switch. Ethernet connection on each machine is set via manually assigned IPv4...
  6. Problems with ping on the 2.4 GHz band?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with ping on the 2.4 GHz band?: Periodically in any online game every 5-7 minutes the ping jumps from 20 to 40-60 and this is accompanied by such good glitches, overclocking for one or two seconds.This happens only in the 2.4 Hz range.For example, everything is stable on the 5 GHz band, on the same...
  7. Problems with ping on the 2.4 GHz band?

Problems with ping on the 2.4 GHz band?: Periodically in any online game every 5-7 minutes the ping jumps from 20 to 40-60 and this is accompanied by such good glitches, overclocking for one or two seconds.This happens only in the 2.4 Hz range.For example, everything is stable on the 5 GHz band, on the same...
  8. Problems with ping on the 2.4 GHz band?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to get Free Fire Ping Problem Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Free Fire Ping Problem Solution: A strong internet connection is essential for playing battle royale games. One game that absolutely needs a reliable internet connection is Free Fire. It is a light-weight BR game. As a result, it uses less data than its rivals PUBG mobile and Call of Duty. Your game will...
  10. How to get Free Fire Ping Problem Solution

How to get Free Fire Ping Problem Solution: A strong internet connection is essential for playing battle royale games. One game that absolutely needs a reliable internet connection is Free Fire. It is a light-weight BR game. As a result, it uses less data than its rivals PUBG mobile and Call of Duty. Your game will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ping problem

2. fix high ping win 10 with cmd or tweaks

3. high ping time win 10 1903

4. win 10 1903 high ping numbers cmd tweak fixes