Windows 10: Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

Discus and support Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dub3, Jul 23, 2020.

1. dub3 Win User

Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before.
    My stream settings are 720p 30 fps 1500 bitrate.
    Encoder : Nvidia NVENC

:)

2. dub3 Win User

I have 2 mbps upload speed and a high end pc but since the last several days I encounter ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone.It was fine before.

My stream settings are 720p 30 fps 1500 bitrate.

Encoder : Nvidia NVENC

3. Cannot play Cod Warzone with DirectX 12 ??

I cannot play Cod Warzone, it is show that "The game couldn't start because your operating system does not support DirectX 12".

How can I fix this issue ??

CoffeePlzzz, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone

Wifi ping spikes

Hello,

I am experiencing ping spikes on certain wifi connection.

It has started in October, when I was at boarding house in Uni everything on wifi was smooth, but when I moved to homestay at connected to their wifi, I have started experiencing ping spike up to 2000ms every 30 seconds. So I couldn't play online games or
    even streaming movies.

Than when I moved back to uni, ping got to it's normal state around 30-50ms.

When I came back in 2 month, same problem was still appearing, and restarting wifi router didnt help, so I decided to reset a PC and it didnt help at all, but I now have to download 150gb of games again.

I dont know what to do, I tried browsing, but I couldn't find anyone with same problem, please help.

KirillManko, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Ping spikes when streaming Cod Warzone - Similar Threads - Ping spikes streaming

2. Ping spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes: On monday my ISP installed new router and cable going to my house. Everything worked fine for first 2 days, I was really happy with the speed of download and low stable ping, but today I experienced huge ping spikes is online games to the point of making them unplayable.I...
  3. Ping spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping spikes: On monday my ISP installed new router and cable going to my house. Everything worked fine for first 2 days, I was really happy with the speed of download and low stable ping, but today I experienced huge ping spikes is online games to the point of making them unplayable.I...
  4. Fix Warzone High Ping or Lag Spike on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Warzone High Ping or Lag Spike on PC: [ATTACH]Are you experiencing a high ping or lag spike issue in Warzone? Here is a complete guide on how you can fix the problem of lag issue in Warzone on Windows PC. Warzone is one of the most popular online battle royale video games played by millions of gamers. However, a...
  5. COD warzone crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  6. COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPATIABILTY issues for cod warzone: yes i currently own windows 10 but for some reason everytime i go to run a compatabilty test it doesnt allow me to run windows 10 its says 8 and very frustrating please help...
  7. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop: I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin. I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti. I deactivated the firewall...
  8. Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping Spikes: I'm having this issue where I'll have these 5-10 second long lag spikes that are so bad that I literally can't move otherwise I get teleported very far forward whichever direction I moved last. It can ruin online matches and has gotten me killed or has me stand still like a...
  9. Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping Spikes: Every time i play a game my ping always spikes all the way up to 1000+ MS when my average is around 80-100 when its not spiking anyone knows how to fix? Please ive been dealing with this problem for 3 Months now...
  10. COD Warzone Error 6036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Error 6036: Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution. The fixes here didnt work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC HITC 159510