Windows 10: Ping Spikes

Discus and support Ping Spikes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time i play a game my ping always spikes all the way up to 1000+ MS when my average is around 80-100 when its not spiking anyone knows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nartical, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Nartical Win User

Ping Spikes

Every time i play a game my ping always spikes all the way up to

1000+ MS when my average is around 80-100 when its not spiking anyone knows how to fix? Please ive been dealing with this problem for 3 Months now

:)

Nartical, Aug 4, 2020

2. random ping spikes

i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping (my ip) -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even
    got a new antenna and its still there. it might be my router but i dont think so. what should i do?

mishabogdanov, Aug 4, 2020
  3. KianJK Win User
    massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links,

How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com

Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping

Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community

Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ...

Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ...

How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ...
    i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter,
    no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

KianJK, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Ping Spikes

Random ping spikes in games

System:

Mobo: Gigabtye GA-A320M-S2H

RAM: 2xDDR4 8GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

Storage: 1 HDD and 1 SSD (Windows is on SSD)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070

Problem

While playing online games, my ping will randomly
    spike up
    . In this time, my computer is effectively offline as I can't do anything online (use websites, discord calls etc). In games with built-in ping counters, it commonly reads 10,000 or more ping. After about 10 seconds, the ping will return to normal.
    The ping spikes get less common the longer my computer is on to the point they barely happen. They only start if I play an online game. I have been unable to find a fix that works for the current version of Windows 10.

derpybookshelf, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Ping Spikes

1. Ping Spikes - Similar Threads - Ping Spikes

2. Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet will frequently randomly spike to a really high ping: I have noticed that for a few weeks now that anywhere from tow to five times a day my internet will just randomly get really really slow, This seems to happen randomly, when I'm on discord the ping counter will jump to 5000ping but it won't disconnect me these typically last...
  3. ping issues in windows 10 constant ping then in between a spike from 2-3 MS to 2000-2500 ms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping issues in windows 10 constant ping then in between a spike from 2-3 MS to 2000-2500 ms: ping issues in windows 10 constant ping then in between a spike from 2-3 MS to 2000-2500 ms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping-issues-in-windows-10-constant-ping-then-in/e9173c92-9933-4f35-9527-788ac63f2f95
  4. ping spikes

ping spikes: i cant run any multiplayers idk why it aint a graphics problem its because i have rly unexpected ping spikes, if i try to load something like apex legends it will go from 10 ping to like 1000 for majority of the game....
  5. High ping spikes / lag while online gaming

High ping spikes / lag while online gaming: Hello, I'm experiencing lag while online gaming. This happens across multiple games not just once. Everything was running fine before I updated my drivers. I should have sufficient internet with download at 200mb and upload at 12.5mb as it was running fine before. I restarted...
  6. HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME

HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIFI ISSUES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10. I HAVE NO OTHER ISSUES WITH MY OTHER DEVICES BUT THIS PC HAS HUGE PING SPIKES. I CANNOT PLAY **** GAMES WITHOUT FREEZING EVERY 5 - 10 SECONDS, OR TELEPORTING. THIS IS GETTING ME SO MAD AND NO ONE WANT'S TO HELP AND...
  7. Windows 10 High Ping Spikes

Windows 10 High Ping Spikes: First off I want to say, whoever is deleting my posts asking for help, please stop. I have posted this about 4 times already and I will keep posting it. It seems to me you guys are hiding something.Hi, I've been having problems with my PC since I bought it. I been...
  8. High ping spikes windows 10 only

High ping spikes windows 10 only: Hi, I've been having problems with my PC since I bought it. I been experiencing randomly slow wifi download and upload I do not use wired, and I cannot. The modem is close and on other devices I get 200+ mbps download and 15+ upload. With my PC I get around 30 and sometimes...
  9. High ping spikes on Windows 10

High ping spikes on Windows 10: This image shows the pain I have been through while playing games such as call of duty and other games. I teleport and lag because of these huge ping spikes. It is not my wifi because my other devices have perfect 200+mbps and 20+ upload. Please help me I think it is my...
  10. Annoyed to hell with high ping spikes and slow wifi on windows 10

Annoyed to hell with high ping spikes and slow wifi on windows 10: I have been using windows 10 for the past 8 months, and every minute of the day I get random ping spikes up to 2000+ ms and speeds of 30 Mbps when I should be getting 200+. I don't know what it is but I really, really, really need help. I can't play games without teleporting,...