Windows 10: Ping to taskbar

Discus and support Ping to taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Does anyone know why I am not eable to ping to taskbar? 173036 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kinderu81, Jan 26, 2021.

1. kinderu81 Win User

Ping to taskbar

Hello everyone!
    Does anyone know why I am not eable to ping to taskbar?

:)

kinderu81, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 26, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Ping to taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Ping to taskbar

1. Ping to taskbar - Similar Threads - Ping taskbar

2. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  3. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  4. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  5. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  6. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.: I'm using internet on my new bought gaming pc by wifi, my wifi isn't far from my pc, but still I'm experiencing packet loss and latency in my UDP transmission.the wifi signals drops and sometimes its one bar. I don't know what's the issue here....
  8. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.: I'm using internet on my new bought gaming pc by wifi, my wifi isn't far from my pc, but still I'm experiencing packet loss and latency in my UDP transmission.the wifi signals drops and sometimes its one bar. I don't know what's the issue here....
  9. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone: Hi Can anyone pls pls pls help me I have 25 to 70Mbps internet Downloading Speed and 100Uploading Speed but Still whenever i play Minecraft and join any server it shows me 1k-3kms pings : pls Can anyone tell me how can i fix it like before i played at 100ms but now getting...