Windows 10: PING

Discus and support PING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What does this mean[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping/7c3f6896-3c39-4106-9a33-fac7e24d77e5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Nov 18, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

PING

What does this mean PING 650a4ddb-bea2-49e9-b921-a37b7f898e69?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Nov 18, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

I don't think there is a way to show ping while playing. Ping is shown on the server list though.

erocker, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Can ping but not browse

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: We need to check the status of the Internet Connection on your computer. Please follow the steps and let us know the status.

Follow the steps:

Step 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press
      Enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      view all and select Internet Connections.
    • Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Step 2: Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press
      Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    • Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 3: Run a ping test and check if any packets are lost. Refer the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • In Command prompt, type the following command
    • Ping www.msn.com
    • Check if there are any packets are lost.
    Method 2:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If
    you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select
      Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
    • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.
    Step2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt
      and choose Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Also I suggest you to refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Why can't I connect to the Internet?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/cant-connect-internet#1TC=windows-10

Connect to the Internet

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/connect-internet#1TC=windows-10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2020
  4. cheesy999 Win User

PING

BF3- Cant see ping (PC)

no it's not

cheesy999, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

PING

1. PING - Similar Threads - PING

2. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  3. my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ping is very unstable, going upwards to 2000ms while just browsing the internet,...: this issue has been there for sometime but i only noticed it recently when the issue kept becoming bigger while gaming it randomly spikes from my usual 120 - 140 ms to 300 and 400ms which is very annoying. i tried so many different methods i found online but none of them...
  4. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  5. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  6. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.: I'm using internet on my new bought gaming pc by wifi, my wifi isn't far from my pc, but still I'm experiencing packet loss and latency in my UDP transmission.the wifi signals drops and sometimes its one bar. I don't know what's the issue here....
  8. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.: I'm using internet on my new bought gaming pc by wifi, my wifi isn't far from my pc, but still I'm experiencing packet loss and latency in my UDP transmission.the wifi signals drops and sometimes its one bar. I don't know what's the issue here....
  9. My new computer is giving me UDP frame trouble. I'm missing packets and unstable ping.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone: Hi Can anyone pls pls pls help me I have 25 to 70Mbps internet Downloading Speed and 100Uploading Speed but Still whenever i play Minecraft and join any server it shows me 1k-3kms pings : pls Can anyone tell me how can i fix it like before i played at 100ms but now getting...