Windows 10: Pink and green display error

Discus and support Pink and green display error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I've had my pc, custom built, for a couple of years. Specs Gtx 960 Intel core i5 4590 Msi h81m e33 8gb ram I just moved to a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OmgItsPatrick, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Pink and green display error

Hi all, I've had my pc, custom built, for a couple of years.

Specs

Gtx 960

Intel core i5 4590

Msi h81m e33

8gb ram

I just moved to a new place and don't have WiFi yet, so I don't think it's a driver issue.

I was playing games last night so I know it was fine, but today I turned it on and the display is pink and greenPink and green display error [​IMG]

I don't know what's caused this. I've tried a different cable and it's the same result. I think it has to do with the gpu

:)

OmgItsPatrick, Sep 29, 2019

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Pink and green display error

Green & Pink screen

I just updated my Windows 10 yesterday, after update everything was OK but today when i turned on my laptop , the screen was somehow green and pink but for 5 min it was also OK then again green and pink.

Can anyone help me please?

Darius the great, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Pink and green display error

1. Pink and green display error - Similar Threads - Pink green display

2. Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink: Hello,I am a Windows User since 3 yrs and this is the first time I am facing problems with my Laptop pls help.HP Pavillion 15: 8GB, 2TB HDD. i5 8th Gen Display is 15.6in touch screenI have no idea if it's a software or a hardware problem. Since my laptop came with HDD it got...
  3. Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink: Hello,I am a Windows User since 3 yrs and this is the first time I am facing problems with my Laptop pls help.HP Pavillion 15: 8GB, 2TB HDD. i5 8th Gen Display is 15.6in touch screenI have no idea if it's a software or a hardware problem. Since my laptop came with HDD it got...
  4. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  5. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  6. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Green/pink line on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green/pink line on my screen: I got a green line / pink line on my screen pink when on black background, green on white background, yesterday the screen is still ok with no problem but this morning when i start up my laptop i noticed there's a green line on my screen, also it disappear after around 10 min...
  8. Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.: Hi, My laptop is suffering with display issues from a month. The problem is that green and pink horizontal lines coming below on my laptop display. When I started my laptop these lines appear and when I come to desktop then also these lines are on the display I have...
  9. Green and Pink colour display on screen and shadows of previous used tabs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green and Pink colour display on screen and shadows of previous used tabs: [IMG]My screen is displaying pink/green/red colour and when i minimise one window to use another e.g minimise Ms Excel to use my browser, the excell columns and rows are still visible in the background. ive read previous blog posts and they said to update my display...
  10. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.: Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 double error pink and green