Windows 10: pink and green flickering screen

Discus and support pink and green flickering screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nickgroves1, Jan 15, 2022.

1. pink and green flickering screen

Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help at this stage? Thanks in advance

:)

nickgroves1, Jan 15, 2022

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 15, 2022
  3. A green/pink band which flickers at the bottom of some You Tube videos.

A green/pink band which flickers has started appearing at the bottom of some of my You Tube videos and live streams?

Any suggestions as to the cause?

This is on a laptop, with windows 10.

There is no problem on my mobile phone.

Thanks.

BrendaKinkead, Jan 15, 2022
  4. pink and green flickering screen

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

pink and green flickering screen

1. pink and green flickering screen - Similar Threads - pink green flickering

2. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  3. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  4. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  5. My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines

My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines: My laptop screen is flickering pink and green lines. I've already updated the driver. I tried connecting it to an external monitor using HDMI cable and it works fine. The flashing lines also appear when I access the bios. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using acer...
  6. Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink: Hello,I am a Windows User since 3 yrs and this is the first time I am facing problems with my Laptop pls help.HP Pavillion 15: 8GB, 2TB HDD. i5 8th Gen Display is 15.6in touch screenI have no idea if it's a software or a hardware problem. Since my laptop came with HDD it got...
  7. Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink: Hello,I am a Windows User since 3 yrs and this is the first time I am facing problems with my Laptop pls help.HP Pavillion 15: 8GB, 2TB HDD. i5 8th Gen Display is 15.6in touch screenI have no idea if it's a software or a hardware problem. Since my laptop came with HDD it got...
  8. Computer screen Is flickering in green & pink

9. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  10. pink and green flickering screen

pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...