Windows 10: Pink background and loss of font clarity

Discus and support Pink background and loss of font clarity in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro version 10.0.18363. I recently changed my Theme and shocked to find that there is a general "haze" in every browser window. The fonts are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markaz, Oct 9, 2020.

1. markaz Win User

Pink background and loss of font clarity

Win 10 Pro version 10.0.18363.
    I recently changed my Theme and shocked to find that there is a general "haze" in every browser window. The fonts are now greyish. No matter what I try I just can't seem to get back to a crisp, white background and black fonts. Most annoying is the pink. Here are a few examples:

Pink background and loss of font clarity [​IMG]

Quite frankly, I'm terrible with changing the settings such as colors, etc. Any help getting things back to default settings would be great.

:)

markaz, Oct 9, 2020

2. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

Pink background and loss of font clarity whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Pink background after last update Windows 10

Hi,

In most cases, this issue might be caused by corrupted system files on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are there any error messages displayed when experiencing the pink background of death?
    • Did your computer turned off after hibernation?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Pink background and loss of font clarity

Customize the background and font colors for my windows

Hi Crivock,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow below steps to change background and font.

• Type Display Settings in the Search bar.
    • Go to Display Settings, select Advanced Sizing of Text and other items.
    • Under Change Only the Text size change the font settings.
    • After that Go to Display Settings.
    • Under Display Setting Change the Resolution.
    To change the Background follow the below steps.

• Right click any ware on the desktop and click on Personalize.
    • Go to Background and Check for the Browse option.
    • And add the background picture based on your requirement.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Pink background and loss of font clarity

1. Pink background and loss of font clarity - Similar Threads - Pink background loss

2. Font Clarity is Poor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Clarity is Poor: I have a Dell XPS8960 running W10 Pro 22H2, 22621.2134 with an RTX3070Ti graphics card driving a Dell U2713H 27" Ultrasharp monitor 2560x1440. I find the default font clarity to be very poor see example, mm in 'command prompt', work in 'network connections', for example, but...
  3. Font Clarity is Poor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Font Clarity is Poor: I have a Dell XPS8960 running W10 Pro 22H2, 22621.2134 with an RTX3070Ti graphics card driving a Dell U2713H 27" Ultrasharp monitor 2560x1440. I find the default font clarity to be very poor see example, mm in 'command prompt', work in 'network connections', for example, but...
  4. Font Clarity is Poor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  6. Horrible pink background.

Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  7. Clarity of windows fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clarity of windows fonts: There used to be an app that would allow you to change how fonts appeared in Windows. A screen of 6 boxes would show and you would pick the one that showed best, then it would take you to another window where you would pick again which box looked best. Is this still...
  8. Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background: Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture snip will have a...
  9. Pink background on all browsers and email too

Pink background on all browsers and email too: I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that I have are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge dev. also Mozilla Thunderbird too. I wonder if...
  10. background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please: just got a new dell laptop last week...all of a sudden I have pink background in EVERYTHING...MS Office, Edge, files, etc. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT AND GO BACK TO DEFAULT BACKGROUND....