Windows 10: Pink background on all browsers and email too

Discus and support Pink background on all browsers and email too in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by imcanadian, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Pink background on all browsers and email too

I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that I have are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge dev. also Mozilla Thunderbird too. I wonder if something to do with the Windows 10-64X operating system and the version is 1903 ( 183662.53 ). Before the upgrade to the latest version, I have no problem with a normal background in browsers or email but with this latest version, I am surprised to see this happen to have a pink background.
    Hope someone can tell me how to fix this color background from pink to normal. If you want to see the screenshot and will be more happy to add later to my message.
    John

:)

imcanadian, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

Pink background on all browsers and email too whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Pink background after last update Windows 10

Hi,

In most cases, this issue might be caused by corrupted system files on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are there any error messages displayed when experiencing the pink background of death?
    • Did your computer turned off after hibernation?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Pink background on all browsers and email too

Pink tint to background screen since Fall Creators update done

We appreciate the screenshot that you have uploaded. For us to elaborate the issue further, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Are you only experiencing this issue with your browser? Or are you also seeing the pink tint on other programs?
    • Have you tried changing the accent color of your Windows 10 PC by following the steps in the link that we have provided in our last post?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Pink background on all browsers and email too

1. Pink background on all browsers and email too - Similar Threads - Pink background browsers

2. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  3. Horrible pink background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horrible pink background.: My solitaire collection games all have a pink background that I don't know how to get rid of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-pink-background/67867856-c3df-4719-8208-195176e1a216
  4. All my emails are printing too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All my emails are printing too small: All my emails are printing to small I have click on my zoom and it is at 100% and page size is letter I have tried everything suggested and it is still printing to small...
  5. Pink background and loss of font clarity

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink background and loss of font clarity: Win 10 Pro version 10.0.18363. I recently changed my Theme and shocked to find that there is a general "haze" in every browser window. The fonts are now greyish. No matter what I try I just can't seem to get back to a crisp, white background and black fonts. Most annoying is...
  6. Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary): Using latest Edge from update(auto), and somehow all pages,this included, have this weird , very noticeable,pink HUE everywhere, even the tabs, whereas Firefox and Chrome are not affected. Ideas on how to fix? I removed all extensions, not sure where else to look... TY!...
  7. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Browsers and Email
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  8. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  9. Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background: Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture snip will have a...
  10. background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please

in Windows 10 Customization
    background pink EVERYWHERE...back to default please: just got a new dell laptop last week...all of a sudden I have pink background in EVERYTHING...MS Office, Edge, files, etc. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT AND GO BACK TO DEFAULT BACKGROUND....