Windows 10: pink desktop wallpaper

Discus and support pink desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about 5 weeks my desktop wallpaper becomes pink when I select or hover on anything on my desktop. It is sometimes really annoying because I like my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bartosz Zych, Jun 12, 2019.

1. pink desktop wallpaper

For about 5 weeks my desktop wallpaper becomes pink when I select or hover on anything on my desktop. It is sometimes really annoying because I like my wallpaper. Can you help me? If you need to know, I have all my drivers updated.

:)

Bartosz Zych, Jun 12, 2019

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jun 12, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 12, 2019
  4. pink desktop wallpaper

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

pink desktop wallpaper

1. pink desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - pink desktop wallpaper

2. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  3. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  4. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop turns pink/purple

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop turns pink/purple: Desktop turns pink/purple when I highlight it or if I refresh my desktop it all turns purple/pink. I think the problem might be that I'm using two monitors and somethings wrong with how I set it up because this only started happening after I got the second monitor. Any...
  9. Desktop a strange pink colour

Desktop a strange pink colour: My Desktop has changed to a strange pink colour. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-a-strange-pink-colour/4b23dbe7-89d0-42a7-99f2-9839e5bacd43
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...