Windows 10: Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

Discus and support Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using latest Edge from update(auto), and somehow all pages,this included, have this weird , very noticeable,pink HUE everywhere, even the tabs, whereas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by neighborlee777, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

Using latest Edge from update(auto), and somehow all pages,this included, have this weird , very noticeable,pink HUE everywhere, even the tabs, whereas Firefox and Chrome are not affected.

Ideas on how to fix?

I removed all extensions, not sure where else to look...

TY!

:)

neighborlee777, Sep 9, 2019
  2. H82LUZ73 Win User

Cat 10.10 Pink Hue Issue

I have 10.10a hotfix and saturation set at 150% and no pink hue.

H82LUZ73, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Cat 10.10 Pink Hue Issue

I had the pink hue issue after playing a DX11 game. I reverted back to my old drivers this morning. No more hue. *Big Grin Pink hue all  over edge browser (not canary) :D

(Sorry for the necro.)

Radical_Edward, Sep 9, 2019
  4. SeNiLe911 Win User

Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

Pink hue in center of all pictures with my Samsung Focus. What to do?

Yes, my new phone is better. No pink hue that I have noticed.

I did get my wife a Focus a week ago, it had lots of problems right out of the box. Amazon sent a new one out right away and guess what? It has the same pink hue I had on my first phone. Unbelievable!!! So far the phone is working for her unlike the first
    one but the pink hue has got to go.

SeNiLe911, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary)

1. Pink hue all over edge browser (not canary) - Similar Threads - Pink hue edge

2. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.: When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a few days ago. I know it's not a connection issue as every other photo I view looks fine. In addition, the pink hue was not...
  3. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.: When I upload photo files to my computer from my DSLR, they all have a pink hue to it, even after photo editing. This issue is new and it happened a few days ago. I know it's not a connection issue as every other photo I view looks fine. In addition, the pink hue was not...
  4. Every picture I have taken has a pink hue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some but not all images appearing with a purple/green hue on web browsers, photoviewer and...

Some but not all images appearing with a purple/green hue on web browsers, photoviewer and...: I have no idea why this has started happening but for the past few weeks, some but not all of the images I view on my pc have a sort of purple/green hue to them, or their colours have been inverted or something, I'm not quite sure. It isn't just happening with images but also...
  6. Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser: Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser and I can't get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/yahoo-browser-taken-over-the-edge-browser/bf9b1347-6647-4be4-8abf-dea2f647e234
  7. Pink hue on when loading camera photos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pink hue on when loading camera photos?: Hello, I'm having problems loading photos on my windows 10 HP laptop. when I import photos taken on my canon 2000D to my laptop and try loading them either in photos or a photo editor it appears normally for a couple seconds then a pink hue shows up over the whole image....
  8. Edge Canary

Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Pink background on all browsers and email too

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pink background on all browsers and email too: I am not sure how I get the background in pink color and have been trying to figure out how to change the color to normal. It affects all browsers that I have are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge dev. also Mozilla Thunderbird too. I wonder if...