Windows 10: pink on shutdown and bootup

Discus and support pink on shutdown and bootup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 was blue now pink on shutdown and bootup. Does this mean anything bad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArchitecturalInterprises, Mar 3, 2019.

1. pink on shutdown and bootup

windows 10 was blue now pink on shutdown and bootup. Does this mean anything bad?

:)

ArchitecturalInterprises, Mar 3, 2019

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Mar 3, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 3, 2019
  4. pink on shutdown and bootup

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

pink on shutdown and bootup

1. pink on shutdown and bootup - Similar Threads - pink shutdown bootup

2. Pink everywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink everywhere: Just set up a new Surface Laptop running Windows 11. A ghastly pink color was showing on every application and every window. Changed theme to "dark" and that corrected the problem on my Surface Laptop screen, but on two external displays highlights for text in Edge, header...
  3. Pink everywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pink everywhere: Just set up a new Surface Laptop running Windows 11. A ghastly pink color was showing on every application and every window. Changed theme to "dark" and that corrected the problem on my Surface Laptop screen, but on two external displays highlights for text in Edge, header...
  4. Pink Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink Screen: My display is not normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-screen/5976528c-151b-497a-9d85-be08dba317c0
  5. Pink photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pink photos: Recently, when I upload my photos from my camera they have a pink/brown tint that was not on my camera. My computer has been recently Windows 10 updated and has been tuned up and drivers updated....
  6. BSOD on bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on bootup: Hey, i get BSOD on bootup. I cant do anything. I have tried every solution. I have heard about resetting pc with USB, if so. How do i do that. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-bootup/9afc0361-db50-42de-8e6b-43ee89203042
  7. Bootup Problem

Bootup Problem: I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I am to enter my login credentials. After I enter my login credentials, instead of completing the login I get this error screen...
  8. Initial Bootup

Initial Bootup: Don't ask me why cause I'm clueless about this. Running 1809. Been running since it wanted to install on October 4th 2018. Plenty of disk space like 900gb on my C drive. But all of a sudden I mean whith the last week my computer will boot to the bios. I seriously think the...
  9. Bootup Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bootup Problems: How can I disable need for password on bootup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bootup-problems/d5c0988c-c95a-473a-96bc-e56dfa79c0cd"
  10. Critical error Event ID 41 after every shutdown and bootup.

Critical error Event ID 41 after every shutdown and bootup.: ==> NOTE <== I placed this thread under the "bsod-crashes-debugging" forum because I wasn't sure where it belonged. If the moderator is able to move it to a more appropriate forum, please do so. If it is moved to a different forum, please inform me via email. Thanks in...