Windows 10: Pinkish background tint

Discus and support Pinkish background tint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I press the print screen feature, I get the picture with a 'Pinkish background tint' to it instead of the screen shot as it should be. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ohelno, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Ohelno Win User

Pinkish background tint

Whenever I press the print screen feature, I get the picture with a 'Pinkish background tint' to it instead of the screen shot as it should be. Please help me to get it as it should truly be.

:)

Ohelno, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Pink tint to background screen since Fall Creators update done

We appreciate the screenshot that you have uploaded. For us to elaborate the issue further, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Are you only experiencing this issue with your browser? Or are you also seeing the pink tint on other programs?
    • Have you tried changing the accent color of your Windows 10 PC by following the steps in the link that we have provided in our last post?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Sep 8, 2019
  3. uk nokia n8 purple tint will nokia defo fix my screen

Some users have reported getting good screens put on their phones after service, others have said they still have the tint.

If you call your nearest nokia care point you can discuss it with them as they'll know the latest situation.

No one here can guarantee that you'll get a perfect tint free screen fitted as some screens with a pinkish tint are considered to be normal.

psychomania---01, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Pinkish background tint

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Pinkish background tint

1. Pinkish background tint - Similar Threads - Pinkish background tint

2. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background: When an app is asking for Admin Access, it would show a prompt and then a dark tint background. It would also remove anything on your screen and show only your desktop Background,Not much of an issue for anyoneBut I'm used to the dark tintDoes anyone know how to bring it...
  3. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background: When an app is asking for Admin Access, it would show a prompt and then a dark tint background. It would also remove anything on your screen and show only your desktop Background,Not much of an issue for anyoneBut I'm used to the dark tintDoes anyone know how to bring it...
  4. Run as Administrator not showing Dark Tint Background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  6. Yellow Tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Tint: It looks like there is a warm color tone on my display that cause everything to look awful. This is a new laptop though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-tint/aa087a57-ca57-4d6e-86bc-4f46d4940dc9
  7. Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Photo Viewer applies Yellow Tint & Background to images: [ATTACH]Windows Photo Viewer is an app to view images on a Windows system. It works fine on most computers, but some users are complaining that Windows Photo Viewer applies a Yellow Tint & Background to images making it look worse. In this article, we are going to address...
  8. Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar: I recently plugged in my phone to my laptop, and now, there's a pinkish watermark on the bottom, where taskbar is. When my computer turns on, it's there, and it remains there until it turns off. I tried updating my computer, but that didn't work. I also tried doing a disk...
  9. Yellow Tint

Yellow Tint: Hi all I have a T470S Lenovo that I've installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Business onto. The screen has a slight yellow hue compared to my other T470. I've scoured the web for solutions and have: - Ensured Win 10 Night Light was off it was - Ensured Lenovo Vantage...
  10. Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey

Background color of a web page screen print is pinkish/grey: This problem has just popped up - when I do a Print Screen of a web page and paste it into a WORD doc the background of the image changes from white/grey to a pinkish/grey. It does this in Paint as well. I changed the Print Screen button setting to open Windows Snip...