Windows 10: Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar

Discus and support Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently plugged in my phone to my laptop, and now, there's a pinkish watermark on the bottom, where taskbar is. When my computer turns on, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harry K_402, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar

I recently plugged in my phone to my laptop, and now, there's a pinkish watermark on the bottom, where taskbar is. When my computer turns on, it's there, and it remains there until it turns off. I tried updating my computer, but that didn't work. I also tried doing a disk check, but that didn't work either.

:)

Harry K_402, Dec 4, 2020
  2. entropy13 Win User

TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Watermark

Step 1:
    Open Paint. Click the Paint button in the top-left corner of the workspace. Click "Open." Browse to and double-click the picture that you want to watermark. The image appears on the Paint canvas.

Step 2:
    Click one of the colored squares in the "Colors" section of the toolbar. Choose black, gray, white or another color that will stand out from the colors of the picture.

Step 3:
    Click the text icon, which looks like an "A," in the "Tools" section. Click the part of the image on which you want to place the watermark. Choose a font and text size.

Step 4:
    Type the text of the watermark into the text box. Common watermarks include "Copyright," "Property of..." and the date.

Step 5:
    Resize and reposition the text box to stretch across the picture by grabbing the top-left corner and pulling it into place.

Step 6:
    Click the paint button again. Click "Save As." Type a new name for the picture -- so as not to overwrite the original -- and click the "Save" button.

Note: You can also choose the transparent or opaque option from paint toolbar on the top-middle during text editing/writing.

MD ARSHAD ALAM, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar

1. Pinkish Watermark on the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Pinkish Watermark Taskbar

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. windows watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows watermark: please help. i have windows activation watermark, but i have activated windows, in settings there is information that my os is activated. i tried even removing watermark using cmd, not working...
  4. watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    watermark: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watermark/a7378d50-5fa1-4e03-8ddd-c582639e3c43
  5. Windows watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows watermark: Hi this may seem out of the ordinary but I want to get a transparent activate windows watermark photo. When I google for it I only get results on how to remove it. Can someone link me the pic? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/siautaliuslt [link] [comments]...
  6. Watermark is Gone??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Watermark is Gone??: My friend and I both have unactivated Windows 10, and we just noticed today that the watermark is gone on both of our computers. And we have full personalization control now. I believe we now have fully activated Windows! Has anyone else experienced the same thing? Is this...
  7. Watermark

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Watermark: Hello sir, I am not a computer-savvy person but after a windows 10 update, I have noticed a watermark on the lower right side of the screen that says Windows 10 Pro Build 18362, etc... The question, how can I get rid of that annoying watermark? Thank you! Carlos...
  8. Pinkish background tint

Pinkish background tint: Whenever I press the print screen feature, I get the picture with a 'Pinkish background tint' to it instead of the screen shot as it should be. Please help me to get it as it should truly be....
  9. Watermark

Watermark: I need to watermark my pictures. I have my own watermark. How do I add it to my pictures? [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_paint3d-win_start3d/watermark/19228058-ab27-4362-826c-7f786d540b14
  10. Watermark removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665