Windows 10: Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

Discus and support Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Acepilot007, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio 15. It loads and starts but I'm unable to use its features. Is there a patch available for this programme to be used with Win 10?

:)

Acepilot007, Jan 15, 2019

2. Pinnacle Studio ver 15

Is pinnacle's Studio ver 15 compatible with Win 10?

Gerald Andersen, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Pinnacle Studio ver 15

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Pinnacle Studio 15 Is the older version it may or may not be compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to try installing in Compatible mode and check.

Make older programs
    compatible
    with this version of Windows,.

If the issue persist I suggest you to contact Pinnacle support.

http://corel.force.com/pinnacle?lang=en

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

Pinnacle Studio 15 and Windows 10

Hi Signe,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to contact the program manufacturer and check if Pinnacle Studio 15 is compatible with Windows 10.Also I request you to ask the disk for the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Arul_D, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

1. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10 - Similar Threads - Pinnacle Studio Win10

2. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  3. Pinnacle Dazzle software issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinnacle Dazzle software issue: I had been running Dazzle 23.2.4.120 on Windows 10 for 2 years without any issues. However, lately, the video capture audio has a crackling noise and is at places, unintelligible. Fortunately, I had a good backup image which saved my neck. But, I really would like to know...
  4. Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle 2016: When I try loading the Dazzle program I get half way through loading I get a message saying. The operating system has been upgraded after Studio has been installed. Some or all of the program's features may features may not operate correctly. We recommend that...
  5. LifeCam Studio and Win10 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam Studio and Win10 1909: My Lifecam Studio is installing as "WebCam" on build 1909. I managed after multiple attempts to have it properly detected on my home system, but it refuses to install properly on my work laptop. The one clue I have was the error "not migrated due to partial or ambiguous...
  6. unable to download/install Pinnacle Studio 23 error refers to internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download/install Pinnacle Studio 23 error refers to internet connection: I have disabled the Windows Defender firewall and uninstalled my anti-virus software as per instruction by vendor but still encountered this problem while connecting the Corel/Pinnacle URL to download application build. Below is a snip of the screen: [ATTACH]...
  7. Pinnacle-BPS Graph Control

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinnacle-BPS Graph Control: How do I enable the Pinnacle-BPS graph control for use in a Visual Studio 2017 VB project? Just adding it as a resource fails: "This project cannot be viewed in the object browser because it is unavailable or not yet built"....
  8. Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio "15" Preview 3 released: Today I am happy to share Visual Studio “15” Preview 3 (which is different from Visual Studio 2015 Update 3). This is still a Preview and is unsupported, so my recommendation is to not install it on your production environments. That said, it should install right on top of...
  9. Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio 15 Preview 2: Last month, we released our first preview of the next version of Visual Studio. After listening to your feedback, we have fixed issues and improved experiences in this preview. Download Visual Studio “15” Preview 2 to get the latest. This is still a Preview and is...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinnacle 15 windows 10

2. Does pinnacle Studio 15 support windows 10

3. how to install pinnacle 15

4. can pinnacle 15 work in window 10,
  5. pinnacle 15 patch,
  6. cannot install pinnacle 15 in windows 10,
  7. problems with pinnacle 15 on Windows 10,
  8. pinnacle studio 15 windows 10,
  9. pinnacle studio 15 windows 10 patch,
  10. does pinnacle studio 15 work with windows 10,
  11. windows 7 wants to configure pinnacle 15