Windows 10: Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly

Discus and support Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pinned programs (apps) that i have pinned to the taskbar are opening separately. There is the pinned program and the open program. 9541 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BriniaSona, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly

My pinned programs (apps) that i have pinned to the taskbar are opening separately. There is the pinned program and the open program.

:)

BriniaSona, Jul 28, 2015
  2. slanser Win User

Nokia 5530 comes with music? were is this pin code it was supposed to come with?

hello guys i am also in the same situasion lol i bourt this phone for christmas thinking that i would get the comes with music thing for a year. but i couldent find the pin ther asking for maby you can all help me aswell. aswell i am going to go back
    to carphone warehouse to see if they maby give the pin seperatly with this device, i dono

slanser, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Does nokia 501 support non store apps???

Y UC Browser Is Not In Store??

I Have Downloaded Seperatly From There Site !!

App Is Working Fine In My 501

But Why It Is Not In Store?

Any Clashes Wth Nokia & UC?

Sri_Nivas---01, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly

So far only Skype and Mozilla have done this.

BriniaSona, Jul 29, 2015
  5. RolandJS Win User
    I need more coffee, I don't understand what the situation or problem is.

RolandJS, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly [​IMG]

Everything is opening as a double.

I pin the program, then open it, and it opens as a new program on the taskbar.

BriniaSona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly

1. Pinned Apps Opening Seperatly - Similar Threads - Pinned Apps Opening

2. Pinned apps not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinned apps not showing: It shows blank in my taskbar and nothing happen when you open the apps. When I hover the mouse in my taskbar I can see the name of the application I pinned but when I clicked them there is no function and it will not open. I have Windows 10 and this is not issue before. I...
  3. Pinned apps not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinned apps not showing: It shows blank in my taskbar and nothing happen when you open the apps. When I hover the mouse in my taskbar I can see the name of the application I pinned but when I clicked them there is no function and it will not open. I have Windows 10 and this is not issue before. I...
  4. Pinned Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinned Apps?: Hey i recently downgraded to win 10 and now pinned apps are not showing here.Can you tell me if it was changed in an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-apps/626135de-7779-47f3-a694-cdbb0c30a7a0
  5. Pinned Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinned Apps?: Hey i recently downgraded to win 10 and now pinned apps are not showing here.Can you tell me if it was changed in an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-apps/626135de-7779-47f3-a694-cdbb0c30a7a0
  6. Pinned Apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pc can't recognize Speakers and Headphone seperatly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc can't recognize Speakers and Headphone seperatly: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem, I want to connect a speaker and Headphone to my pc separately, but when i connect both to my pc (one on the back, other on the front) I don't have an option to choose my Speaker/Headset, I only can choose an option named "Speaker", that...
  8. Taskbar gap between the pinned apps and the opened apps after the update

Taskbar gap between the pinned apps and the opened apps after the update: As you see in the attached picture there's a gap3 between the pinned apps1 and the opened apps 2 it's really annoying anyway to fix it? it happened after the 27th of may update Please Help thanks in advance : [ATTACH]...
  9. pin number to open

pin number to open: establish a pin number instead of password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-number-to-open/e07297f1-2bd8-4299-a0fb-e6e5b091a478
  10. Open file location is missing in pinned apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Open file location is missing in pinned apps: Hi, In windows 7, when I pin word for example, I can view the recent files and pinned files. When I right-click the file in Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit, I could not find it for windows 10. I downloaded the registry file from this forum link but does not solve the...