Windows 10: Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

Discus and support Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried to pin multiple folders that I frequently use to the file explorer icon on the taskbar, but it will only show a max of 4 pinned items.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josh Carden, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

I've tried to pin multiple folders that I frequently use to the file explorer icon on the taskbar, but it will only show a max of 4 pinned items.

Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu 76b59a59-a1b4-41de-bd2f-044b465e166d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Josh Carden, Feb 27, 2019
  2. psyvjor Win User

Quick Access is Always Empty and Can't Pin Folders + Taskbar Programs Menu Disappeared

Basically I can't pin anymore. I'm not getting an error when I pin. Whenever I pin it's not appearing in quick access. But it appears on the file explorer jump list on the taskbar. I already tried other solutions like emptying these locations:

• %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations\
    but it doesn't work, it only made things worse. The jump list menu disappeared for pinned programs, like chrome ("start in incognito mode" and the like menus disappeared when i right clicked programs on taskbar).

Now i have 2 problems, quick access won't show my pinned folders and taskbar menu disappeared.

psyvjor, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

Pin a Folder to taskbar.

You can't Pin individual folders, but you can right click and Pin it to Quick Access and it will show up as a pinned folder when you right click File Explorer on the Taskbar.

Andre for Directly, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu

1. Pinned folders not showing in taskbar right click menu - Similar Threads - Pinned folders showing

2. Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar: Hello,Hopefully this is a simple and quick question. I've already got the Explorer app pinned to the Taskbar. When I right-click on the pinned Explorer icon in the Taksbar a list of other pinned folders appear. I want to add another folder to that list. See the attached...
  3. Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar: Hello,Hopefully this is a simple and quick question. I've already got the Explorer app pinned to the Taskbar. When I right-click on the pinned Explorer icon in the Taksbar a list of other pinned folders appear. I want to add another folder to that list. See the attached...
  4. Pin Folder to List Above after right-click to Already Pinned Folder in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Right Click on File Explorer Icon Pinned to Taskbar does not show pinned or recent folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click on File Explorer Icon Pinned to Taskbar does not show pinned or recent folders: I recently upgraded from a Windows 7 computer to Windows 10 pro build 10.0.19042. I notice that that the newer computer running Windows 10 does not display recent folders when I right click on a file folder icon Windows Explorer Icon pinned to the taskbar. I have tried...
  6. Right Click menu for taskbar broken

Right Click menu for taskbar broken: Hello dear All, After updating windows to 1909 from 1803 my right menu is brocken When I try to click the actions in the right click menu I always have this message for every program: [ATTACH] The same behavior in the start menu Many thanks, Iacob...
  7. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu: I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build 18362.836 [img] 157164
  8. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...
  9. Right Click Taskbar Menu

Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  10. Right click menu for folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click menu for folders: my right click menu for folders on my desktop has a program at the top instead of the word open , so every time i click to open it opens the program instead of the folder. i can right click and go to open below and it will open properly. How does one change the order of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add folder to pinned list on task bar right click menu

2. pinned folders are not appearing on taskbar on win 10

3. items pinned to folders in taskbar not showing