Windows 10: Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name

Discus and support Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've recently noticed that the following apps, which all seems to be related to msStore or windows OS itself, appears with low opacity and a bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danil N., Jun 26, 2022.

1. Danil N. Win User

Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name

Hello,I've recently noticed that the following apps, which all seems to be related to msStore or windows OS itself, appears with low opacity and a bar below, like if it was updating or something similar.My internet connection is working fine, no update is being performed nothing inside the reliability history nor inside the store itself.Each app can be opened and seems to have a normal behaviourAn explanation of why this is happening would be gladly appreciated, thanks!

:)

Danil N., Jun 26, 2022

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Cannot pin Microsoft Solitaire Collection to start menu

Thanks for the reply.

A. I checked settings to ensure I have the latest build, and status is up to date.

B. I tried the 3 steps in the linked thread (see below) - did not resolve the problem.

Step 1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection appears in setting->apps. Clicked Reset. Cache sized changed. Does not appear in apps list, or pinned to start.

Step 2. Uninstall - reinstall. Did that twice 1) selected "Pin to Start" after the Store install when the option appeared. App didn't appear in apps or pinned to start. 2) uninstalled, reinstalled from Store. Did not select "Pin to Start" after the Store
    install. App didn't appear in apps or pinned to start.

Step 3. Performed the steps using Powershell as admin, entering the commands using cut-and-paste from the thread article. App didn't appear in apps or pinned to start.

- Checked system recovery - Restore option not available.

- Did not Reset Windows.

BruceInEmmaus, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name

Microsoft Store App[ suddenly disappears from Windows 10

Ramon Ont, I'd try your suggestion if Microsoft Minesweeper appeared on my start menu; it doesn't--I can only get to it by going through the Microsoft Store. I can't uninstall it since there's no link to right-click
    on. How do I make the app appear in the Start menu app list in the first place?

RogerBlair1, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name

1. Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name - Similar Threads - Pinned Microsoft related

2. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: Can anybody tell me that today i am using my windows suddenly i see that a hardware diagonostic tool turn on in my windows without my any intntion. Is it normal in wndows, plz tell me....
  3. App related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App related: Can anybody tell me that today i am using my windows suddenly i see that a hardware diagonostic tool turn on in my windows without my any intntion. Is it normal in wndows, plz tell me....
  4. Microsoft Store app updates related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  5. Microsoft Store app updates related

Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  6. Apps related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps related: I want to tell you that I tried to run a game called mafia 2 but when i click on its icon it shows the application cannot start perfectly can you tell me how to solve it. Because i play that game in my laptop very well few months ago but now i cannot play it, Also i reset my...
  7. Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name

Pinned Microsoft-related apps appears with no name: Hello,I've recently noticed that the following apps, which all seems to be related to msStore or windows OS itself, appears with low opacity and a bar below, like if it was updating or something similar.My internet connection is working fine, no update is being performed...
  8. apps related

apps related: in asus laptop preinstalled Audiowizard app not working after i accidentially reset and uninstalled it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-related/82137b6b-9b5e-493e-9299-d2560f5736ae
  9. microsoft store and other microsoft related apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and other microsoft related apps: So i have recently experienced some black screen with cursor bug and glitches and ever since i got that fixed i havent been able to open microsoft store or any store related apps. I have tried everything from reseting the app reparing and i even tried using the powershell...
  10. All "apps" Microsoft related are offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All "apps" Microsoft related are offline: Hey everyone, first time posting here, so sorry about any break about rules. So, I have Win 10 Pro original on my pc, and it was all good. I don't know when, but, all apps related to microsoft stopped working. Apps like the store itself, xbox for gamepass, windows...