Windows 10: pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

Discus and support pinned programs disappeared after rebooting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After October update my programes that I pinned to the start menu have disappeared. I’ve noticed this issue after rebooting my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by margene.richer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

After October update my programes that I pinned to the start menu have disappeared. I’ve noticed this issue after rebooting my device

:)

margene.richer, Nov 5, 2018

2. pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

After October update my programes that I pinned to the start menu have disappeared. I’ve noticed this issue after rebooting my device

margene.richer, Nov 7, 2018
  3. psyvjor Win User
    Quick Access is Always Empty and Can't Pin Folders + Taskbar Programs Menu Disappeared

Basically I can't pin anymore. I'm not getting an error when I pin. Whenever I pin it's not appearing in quick access. But it appears on the file explorer jump list on the taskbar. I already tried other solutions like emptying these locations:

• %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations\
    but it doesn't work, it only made things worse. The jump list menu disappeared for pinned programs, like chrome ("start in incognito mode" and the like menus disappeared when i right clicked programs on taskbar).

Now i have 2 problems, quick access won't show my pinned folders and taskbar menu disappeared.

psyvjor, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Mooch Win User

pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

Taskbar program Jump List disappears

Hi,

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and I have somewhat of a quirky problem. My taskbar is at the bottom
    of the screen but I have it expanded to 2 rows, e.g. twice as "thick" vertically as the default. When I right-click on any pinned icons on the bottom row and move the mouse up vertically to access the jump list of that particular program, the jump list
    disappears. It seems to be a focus problem of sorts as if I resize the taskbar back to the default, the issue doesn't happen.

pinned programs disappeared after rebooting [​IMG]

Mooch, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

pinned programs disappeared after rebooting

1. pinned programs disappeared after rebooting - Similar Threads - pinned programs disappeared

2. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: This follows on from @cruzmaester's earlier question which did not receive a working answer.Please read that here:Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot - Microsoft CommunityWe have this issue for all computers/user profiles on Windows 11, in...
  3. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: This follows on from @cruzmaester's earlier question which did not receive a working answer.Please read that here:Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot - Microsoft CommunityWe have this issue for all computers/user profiles on Windows 11, in...
  4. Office products disappeared after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office products disappeared after reboot.: Win10, Office 365 family.Working with Excel. Thunderstorm. Shutdown PC.Restarted PC, the icons for Excel and Word are in my startup menu.....I click, they disappear.Can't find Excel or Word or any office product. I click on the Office icon and it launches Office. I click on...
  5. Office products disappeared after reboot.

Office products disappeared after reboot.: Win10, Office 365 family.Working with Excel. Thunderstorm. Shutdown PC.Restarted PC, the icons for Excel and Word are in my startup menu.....I click, they disappear.Can't find Excel or Word or any office product. I click on the Office icon and it launches Office. I click on...
  6. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: HelloI have an issue with the Start Menu of my Windows 11. I've tried all the suggested fixed found online relating to this:Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows ExplorerRun the System File Checker SFCRepair the Windows System Image with DISMRe-register the Start menu Shell...
  7. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: HelloI have an issue with the Start Menu of my Windows 11. I've tried all the suggested fixed found online relating to this:Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows ExplorerRun the System File Checker SFCRepair the Windows System Image with DISMRe-register the Start menu Shell...
  8. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears on Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears on Start Menu after Reboot: I've tried all the suggested fixed found online:- Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows Explorer- Run the System File Checker SFC- Repair the Windows System Image with DISM- Re-register the Start menu Shell experience packages- Updated my graphics drivers though the system...
  9. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears on Start Menu after Reboot

Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears on Start Menu after Reboot: I've tried all the suggested fixed found online:- Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows Explorer- Run the System File Checker SFC- Repair the Windows System Image with DISM- Re-register the Start menu Shell experience packages- Updated my graphics drivers though the system...
  10. Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Programs Disappearing after a few reboots: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 1909, and I've got this problem for a long time now. There's a few programs (like OneDrive) that somehow gets removed from the startup list. I have to go to the settings of the program and check start with windows, but after a few restarts it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinned programs disappear from start menu after reboot in windows 10

2. pinned folders quick acces disappear

3. pinned apps disappear from start menu after reboot

4. kb4480966