Windows 10: Pinned programs on all taskbars.

Discus and support Pinned programs on all taskbars. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Heya. On Win7 using a program like DisplayFusion you could have pinned programs show on all taskbars while having windows only show on the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NuMs, Apr 7, 2017.

1. NuMs Win User

Pinned programs on all taskbars.

Heya.

On Win7 using a program like DisplayFusion you could have pinned programs show on all taskbars while having windows only show on the taskbar for the screen its on.

Does anyone know if its possible to do the same in Win10?

I know these settings exists but there doesn't seem to be a way to allow for just pinned program icons to display across all taskbars.
    http://puu.sh/vdc7N/7c6f60c01f.png

:)

NuMs, Apr 7, 2017

2. Pinning programs to the taskbar

When I pin a program to the taskbar, it does it correctly and the icon is visible and clickable. However, when I click the icon to run the program, the program opens but two icons now become visible on the taskbar: the original pinned program and the
    running program. It does this with Firefox, Musicbee, and almost all of the programs that I pin. Does anyone have a possible solution to this?

BenjaminKitchens, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - "no taskbar icon "

well, as for me, this is: I have no taskbar at all, even if the program or its link is apparently shown in the taskbar (right click on it and I can see it is pin on the taskbar) but I can't see it anywhere, all the programs opened have no icon in the taskbar.

ericpaulard, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

Pinned programs on all taskbars.

1. Pinned programs on all taskbars. - Similar Threads - Pinned programs taskbars

2. Generic icons for programs pinned to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic icons for programs pinned to taskbar: Only 3rd party programs icons are not showing, windows' programs icons are showing correctly.I can't add screenshot because your editor here doesn't work as it should....
  3. How to pin a program to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pin a program to the taskbar: I tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/pin-apps-and-folders-to-the-desktop-or-taskbar-f3c749fb-e298-4cf1-adda-7fd635df6bb0#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 but both options described there simply open the program. If the program is already open, it opens a second...
  4. How to pin a program to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin a program to the taskbar: I tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/pin-apps-and-folders-to-the-desktop-or-taskbar-f3c749fb-e298-4cf1-adda-7fd635df6bb0#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 but both options described there simply open the program. If the program is already open, it opens a second...
  5. How to pin a program to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Unable to pin programs to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to pin programs to the taskbar: After a system restore I cannot pin programs to the taskbar any more apart from certain Windows programs like the snipping tool, but not explorer.exe for example.I have tried every single solution/suggestion I have found online, but it still won't do it. I have also tried to...
  7. Unable to pin programs to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to pin programs to the taskbar: After a system restore I cannot pin programs to the taskbar any more apart from certain Windows programs like the snipping tool, but not explorer.exe for example.I have tried every single solution/suggestion I have found online, but it still won't do it. I have also tried to...
  8. Can't pin program to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pin program to taskbar: I can not pin anything to my taskbar. I've tried from Start, from open program and from icon on the taskbar when program is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pin-program-to-taskbar/82ea8105-391c-4b9d-bd1d-156e5a3e0a3c
  9. Pinned programs on taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned programs on taskbar issue: Windows 10 used to keep your pinned programs together between the search bar and currently open programs. How can I get it back like this? Currently, my pinned programs appear on the taskbar but interweaved with whatever programs I have open. If I have a program open that...
  10. Pin Program Icon to Taskbar Permanently

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin Program Icon to Taskbar Permanently: As you can see in the picture below, when I click the Firefox icon, it disappears. Instead, I want it to be there permanently. How to achieve this? [img] 86415