Windows 10: Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing

Discus and support Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a tab that is pinned on my Edge browser. I often close the browser at night. When I open it up the next day, the tab is gone along with some,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sdrum, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Sdrum Win User

Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing

I have a tab that is pinned on my Edge browser. I often close the browser at night. When I open it up the next day, the tab is gone along with some, but not all, non-pinned tabs. It's in history, of course, but I have to reopen that tab and repin it. How do I get the tab to stay tabbed?

And also is there any way to restore all the tabs that were there when I closed the browser without having to go into history and relaunch each tab that I want to restore?

:)

Sdrum, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing

Icons In Taskbar Keep Disappearing

I It might make a difference

In this image
    Right click on Combat Example 1

Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing [​IMG]

Select Properties
    Change Icon

I think you just skipped a step - not right clicking on the program name to get to the properties option

Slartybart, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing

1. Pinned Tab Keeps Disappearing - Similar Threads - Pinned Tab Keeps

2. TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN: I WANT TO RETAIN THE TABS I CREATE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER. WHEN I COME BACK TO EXPLORER, THE TABS I CREATED DISAPPPEARS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-i-create-keep-disappearing-when-i-open/4d134137-bde5-455c-9585-023dab6806a6
  3. Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favicons on website tiles pinned to start screen keep disappearing: Hello. I’m reposting this issue again, as responsesceased in my previous posting. I haverecently switched to Edge, but I keep losing the website icons on the websitetiles pinned to the start screen. Some research has revealed that the website iconsare not stored in Edge or...
  4. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  5. Wifi tab in settings disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi tab in settings disappeared: My wifi has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I do not have access to ethernet.[IMG][IMG]...
  6. Wireless Network Tab Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Network Tab Disappears: Not sure if this is a bug or just on my end, but whenever I try to open the wireless network tab at the bottom-right, it never loads and just exits itself out. I've tried restarting my computer but that did not fix anything. My computer automatically connects to the wireless...
  7. tabs disappear in surface go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs disappear in surface go: my tabs randomly disappear when i use the touch screen to type, use back arrow etc. defect in GO or just my device? it is a few months old and has always done this...
  8. Tabs disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs disappear: Why can't I have more than one tab open? When I try to open another tab--it exits out of everything & I must start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-disappear/92ec7306-2135-427a-a15b-1f0e5ca220eb
  9. Window tab suddenly disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window tab suddenly disappears: When moving the cursor to the window tab that is selected from the task bar suddenly disappears and gets back of other window when cursor is being directed to the selected window before when i open any window it would remain there but now while moving the cursor to that...
  10. Pinned tabs

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned tabs: I have this problem with a web page that i pinned to the task bar. I no longer need this pinned, but I cant delete it from the task bar. How do I remove it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! *Tongue 110587