Windows 10: Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software

Discus and support Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The problem is that 1st row of the tile is now in the center of the screen and I have at least 5 rows and this looks awkward this way. After few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/realPrathap, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software

The problem is that 1st row of the tile is now in the center of the screen and I have at least 5 rows and this looks awkward this way.

After few days I find my start menu normal without these centered pinned tile and I don't know how it aligned properly.

submitted by /u/realPrathap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/realPrathap, Jan 16, 2020

2. photo shuffle pinned app

i have a question about the photo shuffle on my windows phone wondows8. throughout the day the pinned photos tile seems to just shuffle through the same 5 or 6 pictures, is this normal or should it be shuffling randomly through all the pictures i have
    saved on my phone? if so is there a way to have it shuffle through random pictures

jameswalker 3rd, Jan 16, 2020
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software

Unable to unpin/pin any Start menu tiles,can't uninstall user UWP apps

Hello there, unfortunately I tried all of those solutions and none of those worked for me. Note that apps can still pin their tiles to Start (such as Facebook) however when those apps are uninstalled instead of the tile being removed it retains a "ghost tile" (a tile that is the accent colour with the name "P~Facebook.Facebook" (Facebook ghost tile).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just logged back into my testing account and found that the Start menu is locked on that account too (can't move tiles, can't unpin or pin, no uninstall option for user UWP apps in the all apps list). So it appears that it is some kind of system wide issue. I'm not sure what could be causing this.

FedoraMaster420, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software

1. Pinned Tile are shuffled out of order when I uninstalled couple of software - Similar Threads - Pinned Tile are

2. black screen when uninstalling softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    black screen when uninstalling softwares: hello i have a weird issue im connected remote on a user pc with my credential the user is not admin but when i try to uninstall stuff i'm part of the local administrations group i recieve a popup to enter my credentials so i did but i get a blackscreen right after and...
  3. black screen when uninstalling softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen when uninstalling softwares: hello i have a weird issue im connected remote on a user pc with my credential the user is not admin but when i try to uninstall stuff i'm part of the local administrations group i recieve a popup to enter my credentials so i did but i get a blackscreen right after and...
  4. black screen when uninstalling softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  6. Latest Windows Version Fix Multi Monitor Shuffling Order Problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Windows Version Fix Multi Monitor Shuffling Order Problem?: For years I've struggled with Windows 10 randomly changing my monitor assignments at boot time, or when I turn on the projector my third monitor.What will happen is that I turn on the projector and suddenly my primary monitor suddenly gets reassigned to a different number. As...
  7. BIOS shuffled my boot order... suddenly!

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS shuffled my boot order... suddenly!: I was just turning my PC off for the moment and later on I turned it back on, just to be greeted with the message (and black screen) that the PC could not find the boot device. Huh? I changed NOTHING on my PC (asaik) and for one moment I had the scare of my life. So I tapped...
  8. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  9. Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?: My wife just got a new dell laptop. Im pretty experienced with cleaning up a new PC, including built-in apps, but there are at least 3 game apps that are showing up on the start menu as pins that I cannot seem to unsinstall. I hate opening apps that are possible ad-ware, even...
  10. Pin msconfig as tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin msconfig as tile: I tried to pin a desktop shortcut of msconfig system app as tile to the start metro screen but refuses to pin. It doesn't even exists 'Pin to Start screen' selection when i right click the shortcut. What should i do? I even copied the shortcut to the 'All Apps' folder and...