Windows 10: Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

Discus and support Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one side. I am using the old edge as when I tried the Beat version of the chromium... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by woldsweather, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one side.

I am using the old edge as when I tried the Beat version of the chromium based Edge it didn't seem to allow me to do this. I copied instructions in a computer magazine to prevent Windows installing the new edge.Maybe they have now added this ability?If not maybe another browser has an add on ?I would love to hear.

:)

woldsweather, Jun 16, 2020

2. COLUMN RESIZING

Hi Patrick,

You have the options to use the "Size all columns to fit" in File Explorer.

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer in the taskbar or press Ctrl + E.
    • Click the View Tab and then click Details.
    • After clicking Details, you have the option to click the
      Add columns
      and Size all columns to fit.
    You may also read the
    What's changed in File Explorer
    article for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Jun 16, 2020
  4. brbrown1 Win User

Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

Edge Favourites Column Size

Why is Microsoft not listening to everyone who has complained about the set width of the Favourites column in Edge. Many people have asked the same question. How can we alter its size? Edge is of no use to me and I shall uninstall it soon if I can't alter
    it.

brbrown1, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

1. Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid - Similar Threads - Pinning column favourites

2. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  3. Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer one table column data into another table column in power apps: The question is :1. Table 1 contain column with name country, this column contains data2. Table 2 also contains column with name country but this column is emptynow i have to reflect 1st table country column data to 2nd table country column...
  4. Permanently change column order in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently change column order in Programs and Features: How do I permanently change the column order in 'Programs and Features'? I want the order to be 'Name', 'Installed On', 'Version', . . . so that it all fits on half the screen when I am updating software.On my desktop Windows 10 Pro 19044.2075, I can re-order the columns, but...
  5. Permanently change column order in Programs and Features

Permanently change column order in Programs and Features: How do I permanently change the column order in 'Programs and Features'? I want the order to be 'Name', 'Installed On', 'Version', . . . so that it all fits on half the screen when I am updating software.On my desktop Windows 10 Pro 19044.2075, I can re-order the columns, but...
  6. Permanently change column order in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Custom Columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom Columns: Hello. Since I edit lots of music, I have been struggling with colums.I have music folder with lots of folders with beginnings letters, like folder A, with music that starts with letter A.Now, my problem are colums and custom folder templates. Since there is only 5 of them,...
  8. News and Interests in one column

News and Interests in one column: The news and interests section is showing up in one column instead of two. Any way to fix it?Also the icon and text are a bit hazy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-in-one-column/72dd4a00-9b9e-444e-98de-4e8e7dbb89c1
  9. News & Interests only one column

News & Interests only one column: My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot [img] Any ideas? 172270
  10. Edge Favourites Column Size

Edge Favourites Column Size: Why is Microsoft not listening to everyone who has complained about the set width of the Favourites column in Edge. Many people have asked the same question. How can we alter its size? Edge is of no use to me and I shall uninstall it soon if I can't alter it....