Windows 10: Pinning my feed tiles

Discus and support Pinning my feed tiles in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I open Edge to the Microsoft News feed, I am having to re-pin my feed tiles to keep them on the screen. Is there something I can do to permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidBurnsA, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Pinning my feed tiles

When I open Edge to the Microsoft News feed, I am having to re-pin my feed tiles to keep them on the screen. Is there something I can do to permanently keep the tiles pinned? Thanks in advance.

:)

DavidBurnsA, Dec 14, 2018

2. Can't access live tile for news feed

Hi Linda,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Make sure that news feed live tile is turned on.

Step 2: Perform Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Pin msconfig as tile

I tried to pin a desktop shortcut of msconfig system app as tile to the start metro screen but refuses to pin.
    It doesn't even exists 'Pin to Start screen' selection when i right click the shortcut. What should i do?
    I even copied the shortcut to the 'All Apps' folder and appeared on the left to the up and down app list but i can't
    drag to start screen as tile.

georgioumarios, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Pinning my feed tiles

N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Pinning my feed tiles

1. Pinning my feed tiles - Similar Threads - Pinning feed tiles

2. pin tile option unavailable

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin tile option unavailable: pin tile option unavailable on Edge .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-tile-option-unavailable/0ffb31ab-30ef-4538-89da-ddab8ebe3dd4
  3. start menu pinned tiles

start menu pinned tiles: so when i close everything it goes to desktop and im not able to see desktop apps because start menu is blocking everything and wont close. os build {19041.508} 2004...
  4. start menu pinned tiles

start menu pinned tiles: when ever i close everything i cant see anything in desktop apps because start menu pinned tiles wont close??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-tiles/e0987182-f335-48a0-ab83-c7f1a213dfbd
  5. Tiles and Icons Not Staying Pinned

Tiles and Icons Not Staying Pinned: Totally bizarre problem and wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing? We've got a reasonably small network with approx 30 workstations and 3 Servers. Users can pin icons to their start menu and tiles, no problem. They can also pin icons to the taskbar, no...
  6. My feeds

My feeds: my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feeds/9d80efa4-bd56-4f44-9145-d8cc696ac23b
  7. Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile: I have an active weather tile, on two different HP's, one is a tower with Windows 10, the other is a laptop. For some reason the PC tower show what looks like a RSS feed, as opposed to a Weather Alert. When I left click all I get is Microsoft Weather, nothing linked for a...
  8. My Feed

My Feed: My feed has too many different categories. Things I have no interest in like cars, money. I would prefer more news feed especially American politics. How can I change my feed. Many Thanks Tommy...
  9. tile names/pin to start

tile names/pin to start: In Windows8 I was able to rename the tiles I pinned to start. i.e.: I pinned all of my payment sites that I use to start, they appeared with random url titles so I changed them to reflect the name of the company & the due date. I can not seem to be able to do this in...
  10. Pin msconfig as tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin msconfig as tile: I tried to pin a desktop shortcut of msconfig system app as tile to the start metro screen but refuses to pin. It doesn't even exists 'Pin to Start screen' selection when i right click the shortcut. What should i do? I even copied the shortcut to the 'All Apps' folder and...