Windows 10: Pinning Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Pinning Windows Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Humble apologies if asked before (searched but not found) Does anyone know how to get the Windows Live Mail permanently pinned to task bar, I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by peter4076, Oct 22, 2015.

1. peter4076 Win User

Pinning Windows Live Mail

Humble apologies if asked before (searched but not found) Does anyone know how to get the Windows Live Mail permanently pinned to task bar, I don't have any option other than pin to start. Your thoughts most appreciated.*sarc

:)

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015

2. On windows live mail app. pin to taskbar does not appear as an option.

Pin to taskbar does not appear on the app windows live mail. I am running windows live mail 2012(Built 16.4.3525.0331). The pin to taskbar does appear for other apps., the only place it does not appear is when the apps is already pined to the taskbar.

lungcancer, Oct 22, 2015
  3. terry qb Win User
    error code 0x80070425 ocurring in mail app.

I do not now if got my last mail not used to this but I found the problem it was when I reinstalled windows with the install windows and save my files mode in repair, and it but outlook live instead of windows live mail ,it affected the log in as well I
    used a pin to log in, it removed the pin log in so simple silly me missed it.

terry qb, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Open it and right click the icon in the taskbar.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  5. peter4076 Win User
    Hi Cliff, I have several options whilst on the task bar, but alas no option to pin! cheers for getting back to me though.*Eek

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    How about from All Apps in start menu? Or try 1st pinning to start menu(from All Apps) then to taskbar.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  7. peter4076 Win User
    I have 2 options from apps, 1: Unpin from the start. 2: Open File location, I've been to the file location R/C from there still no option to pin to task bar.
    From start menu 3 options 1: Unpin from the start 2: Resize 3: Open File Location. *Mad

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Try creating a shortcut to the desktop, then right click and see if there is a pin to taskbar option.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  9. peter4076 Win User
    Went into the hidden files via app data, sent shortcut to desktop, R/C several options most relevant is Pin to Start, thanks for your input.

peter4076, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Pinning Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Pinning Live Mail

2. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  3. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: Hi I have just deleted thousands of emails from my computer but today they are all starting to come back. How do I stop deleted emails from coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/06fd9be5-3564-49e6-b367-5c685037f4e1
  4. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: How can I sign in to Windows Live Mail to change the password if it won't recognize any of my usual passwords? I have no email access and over 9000 emails wailing to arrive. HELP!!!!! Greg Young...
  5. windows live mail

windows live mail: for several years I have been unable to send email from windows live mail box when I'm away from home, but service has always returned to normal when I return to my home address....this year, after returning home, I am still unable to send or reply to emails...receiving mail...
  6. Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live mail: E-Mails that I have put in folders on my windows live mail have moved back into the in box as unread. Does anyone have any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/0e4c4edf-6f0a-4976-adf6-b1aec9d0233c
  7. windows live mail

windows live mail: My OS is windows 10 and I want to uninstall Live Mail. Cannot seem to find the file/program to uninstall it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/9a16d999-6330-4377-822a-bddbf752a1db"
  8. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail: Trying to update my Live Mail Account. Showing old email address and want to correct it to my new address. Cannot send mail through this account on my home page. Using Windows 10....
  9. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  10. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail: my outgoing emails are stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail/63c5c15c-35cb-4c55-9326-bf53a9df221c