Windows 10: Pinning Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Pinning Windows Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Humble apologies if asked before (searched but not found) Does anyone know how to get the Windows Live Mail permanently pinned to task bar, I don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by peter4076, Oct 22, 2015.

1. peter4076 Win User

Pinning Windows Live Mail

Humble apologies if asked before (searched but not found) Does anyone know how to get the Windows Live Mail permanently pinned to task bar, I don't have any option other than pin to start. Your thoughts most appreciated.*sarc

:)

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015

2. On windows live mail app. pin to taskbar does not appear as an option.

Pin to taskbar does not appear on the app windows live mail. I am running windows live mail 2012(Built 16.4.3525.0331). The pin to taskbar does appear for other apps., the only place it does not appear is when the apps is already pined to the taskbar.

lungcancer, Oct 22, 2015
  3. terry qb Win User
    error code 0x80070425 ocurring in mail app.

I do not now if got my last mail not used to this but I found the problem it was when I reinstalled windows with the install windows and save my files mode in repair, and it but outlook live instead of windows live mail ,it affected the log in as well I
    used a pin to log in, it removed the pin log in so simple silly me missed it.

terry qb, Oct 22, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Open it and right click the icon in the taskbar.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  5. peter4076 Win User
    Hi Cliff, I have several options whilst on the task bar, but alas no option to pin! cheers for getting back to me though.*Eek

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    How about from All Apps in start menu? Or try 1st pinning to start menu(from All Apps) then to taskbar.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  7. peter4076 Win User
    I have 2 options from apps, 1: Unpin from the start. 2: Open File location, I've been to the file location R/C from there still no option to pin to task bar.
    From start menu 3 options 1: Unpin from the start 2: Resize 3: Open File Location. *Mad

peter4076, Oct 22, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Try creating a shortcut to the desktop, then right click and see if there is a pin to taskbar option.

Cliff S, Oct 22, 2015
  9. peter4076 Win User
    Went into the hidden files via app data, sent shortcut to desktop, R/C several options most relevant is Pin to Start, thanks for your input.

peter4076, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Pinning Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Pinning Live Mail

2. Windows Live Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail: Hi, I've just reset my Microsoft password an hour ago. It logs me into Microsoft OK but is rejected by my Windows Live Mail account. Should that be the same password? Mike Harrison...
  3. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail: If I uninstall Windows Live Mail and reinstall it, will the messages in my Inbox still be there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/dcaf9a60-b404-4608-a106-663e44e22475
  4. Windows Live Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail: I am running Windows Live Mail with Windows 10. When I try to send an email, it goes into Outbox. I have tried to sign in to Windows Live Mail, and it keeps rejecting my password. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed my password, but it keeps rejecting the new...
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail: I am running windows 10 and windows live mail (I dont like the latest windows mail). On clicking on 'contacts' none now appear. they are still there as when I go to send an email my contacts come up for me to choose. Ideas anyone? Calendar works but does not respond to...
  6. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  7. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: We just bought another new PC. This is a HP Notebook Core i7. It's a rocket ship! We've used Windows Live Mail for years with good success. I've tried to install it from 2 or 3 different sites. It will download, but the install fails as, "not compatible with this PC." Any...
  8. windows live mail

in Browsers and Email
    windows live mail: Hi I have just put windows live mail into my new laptop BUT...... it will not let me send or forward any emails, all settings are correct when I try to send or forward this appears [img] hope you can see it any help will be appreceated Regards 89463
  9. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: is there anywhere I can download it? Got a new computer and wanted to install but I found out it no longer is supported. Tried CNet, but it's just a link to Microsoft. Anyway, all my downloaded e-mail history (from earthlink's webmail) is in that format. I still have my...
  10. Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail: I have lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows 10 45892