Windows 10: pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor

Discus and support pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all This only started tonight on my desktop. Just updated to the latest version 10. Updated all drivers to gfx card and other things. Deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeonChevalier, Oct 2, 2018.

1. pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor

Hi all

This only started tonight on my desktop. Just updated to the latest version 10. Updated all drivers to gfx card and other things. Deleted tonnes of apps and the trouble persists. I'm having a nightmare! Please somebody help.....

Best.

Leon.

pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor [​IMG]

:)

LeonChevalier, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Jackalito Win User
    Jackalito, Oct 2, 2018
  4. pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor

MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor

1. pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor - Similar Threads - pinstripes crazy blurring

2. 1920x1080 is large like crazy on second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1920x1080 is large like crazy on second monitor.: I have never had any issue like this but after using Custom Resolution Utility, for an unknown reason, my screen resolution when set to 1920x1080, the scaling is probably 125% even though it says that the scaling is set to 100%.I've tried everything from resetting my...
  3. 1920x1080 is large like crazy on second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1920x1080 is large like crazy on second monitor.: I have never had any issue like this but after using Custom Resolution Utility, for an unknown reason, my screen resolution when set to 1920x1080, the scaling is probably 125% even though it says that the scaling is set to 100%.I've tried everything from resetting my...
  4. Blurring

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  5. Blurring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  6. Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor issue that is driving me crazy - Ghost monitors showing up in: Windows 10 pro 19042.867 This issue is something that has been haunting me for some time now and just recently I discovered what could be the culprit. I came across this because of a videogame called osu!. Long story short, the game renders your cursor by itself ( so no...
  7. Second monitor blurs and cuts out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor blurs and cuts out: I keep having an issue with my 2nd monitor - when connected to my Dell laptop by HDMI it will randomly blur the entire secondary monitor and it freezes. So far the only 'solution' is unplugging the HDMI from my laptop and plugging it in again, but it does eventually blur,...
  8. blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blur: I have problem looking at the screen. I am using a desktop screen for my laptop because my laptop screen's broken down. everything on this desktop screen seem to be blurred. From words to small icons on google chrome seem to have shadows faded from left to right and it really...
  9. Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing a game then my monitor went crazy, whats the cause?: Hi I was playing a game, then my screen went black and i had a "No signal" message on my monitor. Moments later the screen came back on but there was glitches and visual issues all over my screen (see attached image). I managed to restart the PC and now its all fine again...
  10. Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes: My computer monitor just started random crashes where the screen locks with crazy patterns. If audio is playing, it starts buzzing. Sometimes the crash stops and the computer continues normally but most of the time I have to shut down and reboot.Since it is a video problem, I...