Windows 10: Pinterest pin does not work

Discus and support Pinterest pin does not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not pin to pinterest using my desktop windows 10. I have loaded and deleted the pin button several times. When I try to pin something I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sus50, Mar 21, 2019.

1. sus50 Win User

Pinterest pin does not work

I can not pin to pinterest using my desktop windows 10. I have loaded and deleted the pin button several times. When I try to pin something I get the gray window with the lock button at the top left.

:)

sus50, Mar 21, 2019
  2. missgelly Win User

pin to pinterest

i just switched from samsung/android to lumia 928/ windows. How do I pin items such as photos, websites or anything else for that matter onto Pinterest? When I press and hold I'm not given the option to pin anymore. Will I need to install a different Pinterest
    app or is it simply not possible to do on a windows phone?

missgelly, Mar 21, 2019
  3. pin to pinterest

Are you using this app for Pinterest? This is what they say about it:

The Pinterest experience is now in the Windows store with a simple, easy to use interface!

Pinterest! brings all the features of Pinterest you love to your Windows Phone!
    Pin and repin items and keep up with the people you are most interested in! All Desktop features included.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/pinterest/c23c9755-3765-4dd6-9d8b-badc49fab1a6

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Pinterest pin does not work

Windows 10 and the Pinterest pin it button

This function is not currently available on Windows 10 new explorer EDGE.

Pinterest states that with the new EDGE until Microsoft allows them to access, Pinterest can not add functionality for the "Pin It" button.

So for now we all suffer with no Pin It button and hopes that each website has the Pinterest button to use.

ivyalexander, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Pinterest pin does not work

1. Pinterest pin does not work - Similar Threads - Pinterest pin does

2. My PIN does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PIN does not work: Microsoft 11 was working fine and I used Microsoft Malware program after that my PIN stopped working. I have the password and it works and then I reset my PIN and cannot do it. I get a message " Something went wrong reset your Pin later". I have done that many times and get...
  3. Keyboard does not work with Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard does not work with Pin: After starting I cannot enter my win10 pin to login. Keys pressed but no character appear. Mouse operates as normal.I have not used my local password for so long and cannot remember, this makes it difficult to do most troubleshooting.Tried different USB and different...
  4. Keyboard does not work with Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard does not work with Pin: After starting I cannot enter my win10 pin to login. Keys pressed but no character appear. Mouse operates as normal.I have not used my local password for so long and cannot remember, this makes it difficult to do most troubleshooting.Tried different USB and different...
  5. Pin to Start does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin to Start does not work: Hello Experts:I upgrade my Win10 to Win11 today but I have two major problems1.The "pin to start" function does not work for my Win11, what could be the problem and how to fix it?2.Each time I use the embeded snipping tool to take a snapshot, the window system freezes deadI...
  6. Side menu / Pinterest

in Browsers and Email
    Side menu / Pinterest: I have seen references to two new features of Edge, but I have not found info about them so far. Perhaps they are in the latest update which has not arrived yet, but I now they were referred to a while ago. They are the option to have a Side menu (like Opera?) and then...
  7. Pinterest issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinterest issue: After last update Pinterest doesn't want to load on the Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinterest-issue/4ce0bfba-2f78-462b-8c5b-bdbf726836e4
  8. Pinterest sign in issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinterest sign in issue: Hi there, I am stuck badly and I need Pinterest for work and my Surface is where I use it the most. I really hope someone can help me asap! Background/issue 5 days ago Jan 22nd, 2020, my Pinterest stopped allowing me to login. It would give me the below error message....
  9. Pinterest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinterest: I want to add PINTEREST app to my desktop or taskbar, how? I have clicked download several different times but it does not show PINTEREST. there is a Pin it button but that does not take you to your boards, only saves what ever is showing on screen....
  10. Pin does not work for login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin does not work for login: Hi, I am on latest insider build 14372. For the past view insider builds on this particular machine I can no longer in via pin. Always says incorrect. It use to work. It works on my other machine with same build. I can login with my MS account and change pin.? 55086