Windows 10: Pinterest

Discus and support Pinterest in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to add PINTEREST app to my desktop or taskbar, how? I have clicked download several different times but it does not show PINTEREST. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnneHarrison3, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Pinterest

I want to add PINTEREST app to my desktop or taskbar, how? I have clicked download several different times but it does not show PINTEREST. there is a Pin it button but that does not take you to your boards, only saves what ever is showing on screen.

:)

AnneHarrison3, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Ieso Win User

pinterest beta is not on my phone anymore

Has there been any update on this issue? Are they planning to re-release? If I use the website version of pinterest on my windows phone, there is a huge popup suggesting that I use the app instead. This popup takes up nearly 50% of the screen--shame on
    pinterest! How can they continue to suggest using an app that no longer exists? It seems they have gone to great lengths to make pinterest unusable on WP8.

3. why is pinterest encrypted

Hi Rit,

From the above description, I understand Pinterest website is encrypted on the computer.
    Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Since when are you facing the above issue?
    • Which browser are you using to access Pinterest
      website (Edge, Internet Explorer, others)?
    • Are you facing similar issue on accessing the website on all the browsers installed on the computer or a browser in specific?

If haven’t tried, check if you are unable to access
    Pinterest
    website on all the browsers installed on the computer.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Pinterest

Pinterest

Hi Kim,

Let us first check if Pinterest is still installed in your
    Microsoft Edge
    browser as an Extension. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click on the More option (three dots at upper-right corner of the browser).

3. Go to Extensions.

Note: If you do not see Extensions on the menu, note that you must have the
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update before you can use extensions.

4. See if Pinterest is on the list of Extensions
    installed on your browser.

5. Once you see it, select it and make sure that it is turned on.

6. If you do not see the Pinterest Extension,
    you can click on this
    Link
    to install it.

You can also click on the link below to know more about how you can manage the
    Extensions on your Microsoft Edge browser.

Adding and removing extensions for Microsoft Edge

Cheers.

Freddrick Pal, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Pinterest

1. Pinterest - Similar Threads - Pinterest

2. Pinterest Save Living Room Makeover House Ahmed Batarfi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinterest Save Living Room Makeover House Ahmed Batarfi: Oeoeoeoeoeowoowowoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinterest-save-living-room-makeover-house-ahmed/9e2d29a3-4c47-4a75-8764-82534da38805
  3. Pinterest Save Living Room Makeover House Ahmed Batarfi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinterest Save Living Room Makeover House Ahmed Batarfi: Oeoeoeoeoeowoowowoeoeoe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinterest-save-living-room-makeover-house-ahmed/9e2d29a3-4c47-4a75-8764-82534da38805
  4. Pinterest button for Internet Edge on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinterest button for Internet Edge on Windows 11: I've come across my first issue with Windows 10.I use the pinterest button a lot but cannot seem to download it for Internet Edge on Windows 10. Has anyone found a way yet?...
  5. Pinterest button for Internet Edge on Windows 11

Pinterest button for Internet Edge on Windows 11: I've come across my first issue with Windows 10.I use the pinterest button a lot but cannot seem to download it for Internet Edge on Windows 10. Has anyone found a way yet?...
  6. Pinterest app showing a blank screen once I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinterest app showing a blank screen once I login: Lately, the Pinterest app has stopped working properly, and it seems like nothing I do will fix this issue. I mentioned the app because I have no issue with the website. When I open the app, it will show my home feed for a split second, then go completely blank. I tried...
  7. Pinterest app showing a blank screen once I login

Pinterest app showing a blank screen once I login: Lately, the Pinterest app has stopped working properly, and it seems like nothing I do will fix this issue. I mentioned the app because I have no issue with the website. When I open the app, it will show my home feed for a split second, then go completely blank. I tried...
  8. Tailwind no longer works with Pinterest - Defender access problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tailwind no longer works with Pinterest - Defender access problem?: I want to use Tailwind with Pinterest on a new computer. I can reach Pinterest but there is no Tailwind access available.On my old computer Pinterest with Tailwind is still working so I think there is a problem with Defender not allowing access to Tailwind for some reason.How...
  9. Side menu / Pinterest

in Browsers and Email
    Side menu / Pinterest: I have seen references to two new features of Edge, but I have not found info about them so far. Perhaps they are in the latest update which has not arrived yet, but I now they were referred to a while ago. They are the option to have a Side menu (like Opera?) and then...
  10. Pinterest issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinterest issue: After last update Pinterest doesn't want to load on the Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinterest-issue/4ce0bfba-2f78-462b-8c5b-bdbf726836e4